Thread: netball bet
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:49 AM   #7
brown mouse

The walk home from school with Cindy was more annoying than anything as she wouldn’t hand back my panties until I begged for them over and over again and holding them up in front of me like some sort of game she was playing until she thought I pleaded enough for them.

“Come on Cindy we are almost to my house so I need them back because once I’m home my mom will be taking me strait to my cousins house so I won’t have time to go to my room and get another pair and the two boys are perverts and try to flick up my dress to see my panties and I defiantly don’t want them seeing me with no panties, they will get other ideas.”

“That’s an awkward situation for you then, I tell you what I will give them back to you but you have to beg me for them on your knees and to save you from the embarrassment of being seen by anyone begging me for your panties we can go behind the fence at the old condemned factory that’s just down the road a little, I know where there’s a hole in the fens we can get through” Replied Cindy in a smug voice as I listened to her proposition and giving up on trying to plead my case I just gave up and agreed to do it as I knew after this morning’s incident no matter how much I protested I was wasting my time thinking she would let me off to easily. “Oh, and one more thing when you beg for your panties I think you should show me how much of an exhibitionist you really are and beg for them completely nude. Its going to happen no matter what so you’re better off just doing it quickly and you can get dressed again or hesitate and be an internet star with the video I took this morning so it’s your choice.”

What could I do except try to calm down and compose myself and just get it over with and at least it’s in a hidden place so I reluctantly nodded my head to acknowledge Cindy’s demands. And we went through the hole in the fence and over to some old tarps on the ground.

“This looks like a good spot and it won’t hurt your knees when you are kneeling on the tarps so let’s get started with your pleading for your panties.” I took a quick look around and seeing no one I slipped off my shoes and socks and placed then on the ground next to me and as I was doing that I could see Cindy reaching for her mobile phone and recording my humiliation just like this morning s session. I hated the fact that Cindy was recording my humiliation but she already had video of me so I had no choice but to keep going and hope she kept them to herself. “Please” I said losing my composure and letting some tears down my cheeks. “I dont want anyone to see the video of me because I would never live it down.”

“Don’t cry, I’m not going to show anyone as long as you do everything I say and once the bet is complete I promise I will delete them all.” This reassured me and a soon settled down and wiped my damp cheeks then unbuttoned my dress down the front and let it slide down my legs and onto the tarps leaving me only in my bra and nothing else.

The cool breeze that blew through the factory site was cold on my almost nude body and I could feel my nipples harden as I took off the last scrap of clothing I had on as Cindy kept the phone camera on my nude body as I fell to my knees and pleaded to Cindy “Please can I have my panties back now.”

With a smile on her face Cindy replied to me “OK, here they are but you can’t take them in your hands so open wide and hold them in your mouth until I say you can put your clothes back on.” Without hesitation and to get the situation over with as soon as possible I opened my mouth and closed it back up so my panties were hanging out and over my chin. I must have looked like such a humiliated slut and I’m glad there wasn’t an audience for my public humiliation.

“Good girl, now you can get back dressed and we can continue our walk home together, oh and one last thing, what time will you be home tonight for your daily task?” I thought about this and said to Cindy “when Ii go there its usually only about two hours so I will be home by six o’clock so after then should be fine but please I beg you , Keep any tasks in my room and I have to be quiet until mum and dad go to bed around eight o’clock.” I could see the look o Cindy’s face and I knew she was thinking about something and she replied “you remember my friends from school this morning well I invited them over to my place tonight for a sleepover and set up KIK on my computer so it’s easier for the girls to watch your live video and I can record it as well with software I had installed and also I’ve spent all day thinking up a good funny task for you tonight (well I suppose it won’t be so funny for you) and we will enjoy watching you do it so to answer your questions, you can be quiet doing your tasks but unfortunately for your room tonight you will have to leave it for a while.