View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #67
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 8

As it was about to be my turn, my cell phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it was my dad calling. Since my dad is out in Iraq, he barley ever gets a chance to call us,and we are'nt allowed to call him unless its an emergancy. I was excited to see that my dad was calling me,so I quickly pick up the phone.
Cathryn: (talking on the phone) Hey Daddy.
Dad: Hey sweety, how have you been?

Jeremy: Thats dad? (I knodd my head yes at Jeremy) Give me your phone I wanna talk to him.

Cathryn: No not yet, I want to talk to him too. I'll put it on speaker.
Dad: Huh?
Cathryn: Oh,sorry. Not you, I was talking to Jeremy, and your on speaker. I've been doing okay. How have you been? I really miss you.
Dad: I really missed you too. Everything is going great. I'm hoping to come back home to visit you soon. So anything intresting that I've missed?

I was thinking about dad's question, he wouldn't even believe at what had happened. Bingo,I thought of this to be the perfect opprotunity to get back at Jeremy,for all the humiliation he put me through today.

Cathryn: Oh yeah, you probably wouldn't even believe what has happened.
Dad: Really? Tell me some.
Cathryn: Okay. Oh,theres been something that I've been meaning to tell you.
Dad: Whats that?
Cathryn: I know this might shock you, but please don't freak out on me. James's mom took me to the gynecologist so that I could get birthcontrol pills.

Jeremy and everyone else in the room stared at me in shock of what they just heard. I even made Jordan spit out his gengeral he was abouto to swallow, and he accidently spit it all in Logan's face. I was trying so hard not to laugh at that. Trey had to get up and run to a different room just so he could laugh out loud (Since my dad was on the phone everyone had to be quiet, because Jeremy would get in trouble if dad knew that he was throughing a party). Jeremy was giving me an evil smile thinking he knew what was coming.

Dad: You and James havn't or aren't planning onto you know...?
Cathryn: (I knew what my dad was about to say and quickly cut him off befor he would say that word) Ewww,dad. No. Theres nothing to worry about. I decided on my own that it I should be on them. Besides helping me not be pregnate,the doctor said that it will help my monthly slow down, and to help me not have bad acne anymore.
Dad: Oh okay. As long as nobody is pressuring or forcing you to take the pills its fine with me. I'm proud of you for deciding that on your own. That takes big responsibility.

Jeremy's mouth droped open. He was shocked and dissapointed that dad wasn't grounding me or yelling at me. I give Jeremy an evil smile in return, and turn dad off speaker phone so Jeremy couldn't hear.

Cathryn: Yes daddy,I know. I thought I should also tell you, that I almost died today. But don't worry, Kaiden gave me CPR, and brought me back to life.(Jeremy evidently knew what I was up to and started trying to grabb my phone out of my hand.)

Jeremy: Cat, give me your phone now.

Cathryn: No. Jeremy stop. (I get up, and walk behind the couches to get away from Jeremy) Hey dad, did you know that Jeremy has a tattoo? Hes also throwing a party right now.
Jeremy: You're a dead Cat.

Jeremy then starts chasing after me. We run around in circles in the living room. I accidently trip over the recliner chair, that Bradon is still sitting in, and fall into his lap. We both end up accidently make the chair tipp over. I almost fall, rolling out of the chair, but Bradon caught me,and hes now holding me like a baby. I'm guessing that Trey must have came out of the room, and just saw what happened to me, because I saw him having to run back into the room, just so he could laugh again.

Logan: Haha, dude that was epic.

Bradon: (talking to me) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah, I'm sorry. (talking to my dad) Jeremy was chasing me and I accidently fell on top of his friend Bradon. Okay. Bye daddy, I love you too. Jeremy dad wants to talk to you.(Jeremy comes over to me and grabbs the phone out of my hand.)

Jeremy: Hey dad. I know dad, shes got it wrong. Its not a party, its just a small get togeather. Yes sir. Okay. Love you too,bye.

Jeremy hangs up the phone. Bradon carefully props me over the chair, standing me back up. Bradon then does a back roll out of the chair,and onto his feet. He picks the recliner chair back up, and sits back down in it.
Not knowing Jeremy was behind me, I bump into him, and he puts me in a head lock.

Jeremy: You almost got me grounded you little brat.

Cathryn: Well it was payback for what you did to me earlier today. I thought you diserved it. (I'm trying to struugle to get out of Jeremy's head lock) Let me go.

Jeremy: Well you thought wrong. You're lucky that dad didn't ground me. If he did, you would be in a hell lot of trouble right now. (Because Jeremy wouldn't let me go, I bit down into his arm) Ow,shit.! (He let me go,and I ran back over to James and sat next to him) She bit me.

Logan: Dam I was right. She is a vampire bitch. (James smacks Loagan in the back of his neck for calling me that) Ow.

(Trey finally comes back in the living room,and he sits back down next to me)

Jeremy: (talking to me) You might have thought that you've won this round, but you're wrong. Some how, some way I will get you back for this.

Cathryn: K, whatever.
(Jeremy goes to sit back down next to Kaiden and Trey.)

Trey: (talking to me) So, what did I miss?

Cathryn: Long story. I'll tell you later.

Trey: K.

Kaiden: Can we all please get back to the game now? Cat, its your turn.

Cathryn: Okay. (I pick out Jeremy's name out of the hat.) Hmmm, Jeremy has been mean to me, then I randomly pick his name out of the hat. Karma.

Jeremy: How is that Karma?

Cathryn: You'll see. I dare you to go out side. You have to run once back and forth down the street, and then once around the house. Wearing nothing but a diaper.

Jeremy: Fine, I don't care.

Trey: Wow, this day just keeps getting more intresting by the minute.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote