View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
I always like the punishment to fit the crime so here's a few quick ideas...

- If you received a yellow you get in a match results in 10 minutes (or however long your usual match time is) cornertime to be taken after the match. If it was from a sliding tackle you should be on your knees, but in any case you should be naked with no distractions to teach you some discipline.
- If you receive a red card you should spank your ass until it's very red after the match (varies from spankee to spankee what's fair but around 250+, assuming it's quite rare).
- Every goal conceded results in fingering your ass (or dildo/something more interesting) for 1 minute for leaving your defences open.
- Each time you don't score against a opponent add one day of denial (alter depending on how often that happens, if it's extremely rare than up the days significantly to up the stakes).
- Each match you have less than 50% possession you should spank your balls 25 times for not having enough balls.

Alter them depending on limits and how rare an occurrence the events are. Hope they spice up the game!
Thank you for these Sir! I love these, a little worried about the spanks to.my ass and balls, but I am looking forward to it!

Any twists with what I use to spank?

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote