Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Fifty erotic fifty word stories
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 04:34 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fifty erotic fifty word stories

Click here to comment on the original thread!

I have recently been challenged as part of a bet to produce fifty erotic fifty word stories. I will be posting them in sets of ten over the next few weeks. I appreciate all feedback as this is very different to what I am used to writing. Let me know if you enjoy them or if you don't. I will be returning to my main story in due time.

50 Fifty erotic fifty word stories

Part 1 - Stories 1 to 10

She woke alarmed. Darkness was her only comfort, arms bound. She tried to move but nothing responded. A bang and the door opened. Footsteps tapped lightly. The breath of a man grazed her neck; hairs tingled into life. His gentle touch on her nipples gave only comfort and she relaxed.

‘Say the word!’ A deal was made; there could be no turning back now. He stared at her with lust but also complete control. Had she made the correct choice; all her debts paid off for one week of anything. She looked into his dominant eyes and whispered ‘master.’

My mistress gazed upon my naked form, and slowly her hands travelled across my body. She slowly manoeuvred towards my sensitive spots and as her hands finally made contact with my pussy I could no longer maintain my silent still frame. I gasped and shivered in pure ecstasy and total delight.

The light hit his eyes like a sledgehammer. The man had been blindfolded for what felt like a millennia. He looked desperately trying to focus on the surroundings and his captor. ‘Please let me go.’ ‘But why would I do that?’ That voice, so familiar, so cruel, his ex wife.

As they embraced nothing felt more natural. Their hands skirted down each other’s forms resting on the rear. Their tongues darted and entwined in a kiss which silenced the room. To any on looking stranger it would appear a happy couple filled with romance and not the siblings they are.

The rhythm quickened sending the young teen into moans of delight, the whole length was now inside her but she wanted more. Harder and faster the dildo pounded into her; she squealed in pleasure as the orgasm overcame her. The machine continued to pound away, only following her exact command.

‘Please sir, I promise that I can do better,’ she whimpered, facing forwards on hands and knees. ‘It’s too late my darling; you failed me one too many times.’ He pushed forwards. For the first time in her young life she felt something enter her ass, but it felt right.

She heard the lock click and waited eagerly. She’d followed every instruction she’d been given, she lay naked on the bed, her arms chained to the posts. The gag was tight the clamps firmly connected. The door handle turned and in he walked looking on her for the first time.

Degraded and abused, laying on the floor. The two men had left me there; I’d been used and then abandoned like a piece of meat. My face was covered with dry cum and my whole body felt sore. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. This is heaven.

A bet is a bet and as I sunk to my knees I gave one more look at the smiling face. I enveloped the penis in one swoop, wondering how stupid I was to let this happen. ‘Come on Miss Winters, suck on your student’s cock.’ I started to cry.

Last edited by Leopard; 07-16-2016 at 07:34 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: