shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
edge 1 time
call a girlfriend and start a chat about guys or sex
your task is to complete a silent edge while talking
Deciding I could at least do this before hoping in the shower and getting dressed more appropriately for my boyfriend’s lunch break at home, I mustered up the courage to take care of this task. Luckily for me, when I’d finished my daily exercise, I was due for my hourly edges, as such, I took care of the two rather quickly. Then, still riding on the effects of the self-stimulation, I rang up my sister. I managed to tell myself that it was ok to be working on an edge while talking about boys (namely my boyfriend and hers) with my little sis as if she asked questions about my labored breathing I could always tell a little white lie and tell her I’d just finished exercising – which wouldn’t be completely untrue. Luckily for me, my sister did not pick up on anything – or if she did, had the decency not to ask any questions and I managed to get my edge done quickly as I remained rather silent listening to her ramblings of the latest decision her boyfriend had taken. I then excused myself quickly from the conversation telling her that I needed to get lunch ready for my own boyfriend and we hung up. Though I did manage to complete this task, my heart was beating waaaaay too fast for its own good. It was, I think, one of the scariest things I’ve done so far and I was VERY grateful when it was over. I quickly picked up the equipment I had not yet taken the time to put away from the morning’s tasks and jumped in the shower to wash off the smell of arousal mixed in with that of toothpaste and the nervousness at the task I’d just completed. As I cleaned up, I smiled, thinking that I’d have three tasks left to do after lunch (or rather, I was hoping it would be three – I did not particularly want to have to go through the “optional” hanging vibe task…you can see my thoughts on this task further down.)

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote