View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:29 AM   #15
nonstopdisco

Wow! Thanks everyone, ill keep updating when i have the chance.

Heres some more =)

Me and Zack sat back to back, our arms pulling our legs up against our chest. I could feel zacks damp skin resting on my own back and for a moment forgot where I was.

"are you ready!" Zack shouted the gang cheering and following toms every word. "3!, 2!, 1!, GO" he shouted.

I didn't move straight away but Zack quickly turned around and pulled me down towards the ground catching me off guard. I noticed a few flashes of toms camera which must have been grabbing pictures of every detail of our naked bodies. Zack rolled on top of me and I felt his dick rub across my chest as his hands went for my feet. I quickly sat up and grabbed zacks legs with my arm, his hands only just touching my feet before I moved them. I stood up and lifted Zack by his ankles off the floor, my dick now brushing against his chest.

I let go of zacks left ankle and he started kicking it around. I used my free hand to pull off his ankle sock just as Zack grabbed my legs causing me to fall over on top of him, his feet in my face, and my groin holding his hand against his side.

"put the sock in your mouth" Tom shouted "your gonna need both hands for the next one" he laughed.

Wanting our stuff back I did as he said, the taste was absolutely revolting but the gang were quite amused by it. I rolled over, still clenching zacks ankle in my hand pulling Zack over on top of me. I felt his hand run down my leg and reach my foot, my dick brushed against his causing me to lose concentration for a moment and before I knew it felt my ankle sock get whipped off my foot.

"look after it in your mouth" Tom laughed. Zack just clenched it in his teeth. Zack then grabbed my other leg just below my knee and rolled over so I was on top of him. He had a chance to grab my other sock as his hand worked his way down my leg but instead he moved his leg into a place where I could reach his and I just whipped it off his foot.

The group all cheered, Tom came towards me and I handed him the odd socks that Zack was wearing.

"looks like we have a winner" Tom announced the group still making a lot of noise.

"here's your stuff" Tom smiled "your free to go now"

I headed over to the bench to get dressed again and opened my bag, to my horror all my clothes were in there but they had been cut into little pieces.

I turned back to where Zack was and saw Zack sitting on the floor leaning forwards and his hands and feet tied together with the bike lock.

I ran back over to Zack and tried to free him but it was tied very tightly, the only way to remove it was with the key.

"those bastards just tied me up and legged it up and over the bridge" he said tears running down his eyes. "Why haven't you got dressed?" he asked.

"I can't, I went in my bag and they've cut everything into little pieces" I replied

"those bastards" Zack said "what are we gonna do now?"

"well, we need to get back to mine" I said "I've got spare clothes and there should be something in the garage to cut off that lock"

"awesome" Zack replied "don't know how we're gonna get there though."

"let's get somewhere a little more sheltered" I said "and we'll see what options we have"

"ok cool" Zack replied and I did my best to pick him up and carry him to the bench. Once we made it to the bench I lifted him up onto it and he lay there hands and legs in the air.

I sat on the floor in front of Zack and looked at the 2 bags.

"empty them all out" Zack said "and we'll see what we've got.

I opened both the bags and tipped them out onto the floor. Sure enough all our clothes had been cut into little pieces even our coats. Zacks old shoes had been cut up but my shoes were still there in one piece which was odd.

Amongst our school books and the rags there was zacks swimbag, a pencil case, my keys for the house and 2 wallets belonging to both me and Zack.

"Is there anything in the swim bag? Zack asked. I opened it up and all that was in there was my piss soaked boxers that I was wearing before this all started.

"great" I said. I walked to the edge of the river and dipped the boxers into the water attempting to give them some sort of wash. I then walked back over to the bench and slid them on feeling relieved to at least be wearing something.

"well, that just leaves me" said Zack looking unhappy. I picked up the the swimbag and thought maybe I could use it to make something for Zack to wear. I began to tear away at the stitching either side of the bag which broke away easily as it seemed to be cheaply made. Eventually I had opened up the bag to create one flat piece of material and a drawstring.

I wrapped the bag around zacks essentials and used the drawstring to tie it into place.

"thanks" Zack said "I feel very slightly better now"

"no problem" I replied "now we just need a plan to get to my place."

"is it far from here?" Zack asked.

"about 20 minutes walk normally" I told him.

"damn" Zack said "I can't even walk.

"I could leave you here" I said "there's a hardware shop about 5 minute walk from here, I could run it in about 2 and buy something to get that lock off.

"would they even let you in dressed like that?" Zack said "and I dont like the idea of been left here out in the open.

"nah, an old lady works in there who probably wouldn't even notice plus it'd only be for a few minutes" I said "and in the hour we've been here only one person has walked past"

"ok" Zack said "I don't see any other choice, I just hope Tom doesn't come back"

"I think he's got what he wanted now" I said while giving Zack a reassuring smile.

I collected all our stuff up into my bag, not bothering to pick the rags up off the floor and left zacks empty bag on his lap. I slipped on my shoes and told Zack to hold tight.

"be quick" Zack said

"I will be" I replied and I ran as fast as I could in the direction of the store with my bag on my back.

I ran alongside the river for a bit then turned and ran down the path which led to the street. It was starting to get dark and fortunately the street seemed quiet. It was great to be wearing shoes again, despite only having one sock that wasn't originally mine.

I saw the shop just a few buildings down from the path I had emerged from and I headed towards it. It was getting extremely cold and I was shivering as I was still wet.

I peeked through the window of the shop and luckily there was no-one in there except for the old lady sitting behind the counter reading the paper.

I opened the door and the bell rang, the old woman looked up briefly then got back to her reading. I browsed the shelves and found some metal cutters, when I heard the bell on the door ring again.

Shit, I thought. I went to the far back of the shop and waited for them to leave. I got a peek and it was a guy a year or two older than me with short dark brown hair but I didn't recognise him, he briefly looked around then left fortunately not venturing towards the back of the shop.

I put the metal cutters on the counter and was asked for some money. I didn't have enough on me but after looking through zacks wallet I managed to find just enough to cover them. The woman didn't look up from her paper as she served me and I left ready to set Zack free.

I left the shop and headed towards the path back to the river. The cold air was once again reaching every area of my exposed skin. I couldn't see the kid that I'd seen in the shop anywhere and the street seemed as silent as ever.

I decided to run, Zack must have been quite frightened but for some reason the thought of him lying on the bench waiting for me excited me. I neared the bench where I'd left Zack but found he was in trouble. I quickly sneaked around the side of the bridge.

The guy that was in the shop had walked the same way as me and spotted zack on the bench. It sounded as though he had just found him.

"how did you end up out here like this?" he said while pointing and laughing "looks like someone had a good go at your clothes."

"leave me alone" Zack said quietly "I'll be ok"

"haha no you wont" the kid laughed and he pulled Zack over onto the floor and tore away the 2 bags protecting his modesty chucking them onto the ground.

"why are you doing this?" Zack asked quietly his face and voice seeming as though he was about to break down into tears.

"because I can!" he laughed "and you don't seem to be in a position to do anything about it, I'm gonna call my cousin and get him down here I'm sure he'd like to see this."

The kid stood in front of Zack, his back facing towards me. I crept up behind him then grabbed his legs rugby tackling him to the floor. Zacks face lit up when he saw me and I noticed his dick suddenly grow.

The guy was quite strong but manageable "get off me" he shouted while squirming around. I grabbed the drawstring from zacks bag off the floor then tied his hands together tightly behind his back.

I used the wire cutters I had bought and managed to cut through the metal of the lock freeing zacks hands and feet.

The kid was wearing black tracksuit bottoms and white slip-on trainers. He also had a black tracksuit jacket on but I couldn't see what he was wearing underneath.

Zack helped me hold the kid down, we looked at each other and silently agreed what we had to do. We had him pinned to the ground face first Zack sitting on his back. I pulled off each of his shoes revealing his perfectly clean white socks and threw them over towards the bench.

Zack continued holding onto his upper body tightly and I moved around and began to pull his tracksuit bottoms off, the kid was kicking and screaming all sorts of language at us.

"You'd better shut him up" Zack said "or someone might hear"

"yeah, your right" I agreed. I kicked off the shoe i was wearing that still had a sock underneath then pulled off the sock and screwed it into a ball. We both sat on his back pulled up his head then I managed to stuff the sock into his mouth, nearly getting bitten in the process.

Zack threw the remains of his swim bag over to me which we used to tie round his mouth and at the back of his head to hold the sock in place.

I finished pulling off his tracksuit bottoms revealing his thin hairy legs and a pair of white shorts. I threw the tracksuit bottoms to Zack and he sat on the kids back pulling them on. They were big round the waist and baggy on Zack but would be perfect cover for the walk to mine.

I then pulled off his shorts revealing quite strong upper thighs and a small tight pair of white boxer briefs. I pulled the shorts on over my boxers and began to feel a lot less exposed. I put the shoe back on that I had took off earlier and Zack put on the kids trainers, again they were big and loose on his feet but did the job.

"what shall we do with him?" Zack asked referring to the kid that was now lying on the floor with no shoes or trousers.

"well, he could have just walked past" I said "or even attempted to help but instead he got nasty, I say we leave him here on the bench but give him a chance to escape."

"ok" Zack said "and if he wants to know why, then it's because we can"

We both pulled him up to his feet and undid the cord tying his hands together, he fought back but he wasn't strong enough to overcome the two of us. I unzipped his jacket then pulled it off his arms. Revealing his blue polo neck t-shirt.

I wore his baggy jacket and felt good to have some clothing on my upper waist which I hadn't had since this ordeal had began.

Me and Zack then pulled his shirt off exposing his slightly built upper body, the kid looked furious but was helpless. Zack then pulled the shirt on while I grabbed his hands behind his back attempting to tie them back up again with the cord from the swimbag.

Zack helped me and eventually we had his hands tied behind his back as he stood there in his boxers and socks.

We got all our stuff together and Zack emptied his pockets onto the floor in front of the guy. There was a wallet, phone, penknife and some cigarettes and a lighter. Zack pulled the guys boxers down to his ankles, "now we're even" he shouted and I led the way as we ran along the river in the direction of my house. We glanced back and saw him on the floor attempting to pull his boxers back up with his hands still tied behind his back. Me and Zack hi-fived and carried on towards my place, wearing his clothes between us.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote