View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 04:39 AM   #15
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default School dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator8 View Post
............ (To be continued in part 2) Comments would be appreciated.
Great story
It reminds me of something that happened to me at school
A class had been cancelled and we had to use the time to read and catch up on some work so there we left alone in the room to get on with it
It turned out that apart from me and one other guy this class was all girls.
After a while it was clear that everyone was getting bored and most of the girls were sitting in a group chatting and giggling. It later became obvious that they were planning some dares
They decided between themselves to get hold of one of us guys and hold him down.
We both realized what was going on and tried avoiding capture.
The other guy was stronger than me and they couldnt pin him down so their attention turned to me.
Well with much less effort they had me well and truly pinned to the floor. 6 of them. One sat on each arm one on each leg. The other two pressed down on my shoulders..
Another girl still sitting at a desk was asked to keep lookout so whe went to the door to do just that.
I had no idea at that moment what to expect next. Then I heard one of them say "come on, get those pants down"
This I didn't expect. I tried to struggle but it was useless
They were very quick to get my pants down to my ankles. I couldnt believe what was happening. At least I still had my boxers.
I dont know if you can imagine how I felt at the time. Up to that moment no girl had ever seen my dick before and I felt like I was going to die from the anticipation of what would happen next. One part of me wanted to be able to run while another part wanted to stay.
"come on girls" I heard one of them say "lets get a look at it"
Well thats when the dares started. Who dared to pull down my boxers?
They were all giggling and egging each other on to do it then without a warning They were down
I struggled but couldnt move and aware of their attention. They were all looking and commenting and it was then I started getting hard.
"ooh! look" I heard "its growing hard"
"Ha ha, thats what they call a hard on" "a stiffy"
It was clear they were all enjoying this and then the only other girl who was still at her desk watching all the fun came over to see. She was wide eyed and looked a little astonished then laughed. "Well done" she said "now who dares to touch it"
"oh no, you cant do that" I called out
"just you wait and see" came the answer
It was clear no one could decide who do it, Then one girl said she would if everone else agreed to as well
I couldnt believe what happened next
she lifted it between her fingers and felt it, then they each took turns feeling it.
I couldnt actually see the action but heard their remarks such as how big it had become, how warm it was and how it throbbed.
I had become so hard I thought it would burst
It was as though I were dreaming. Every girl in the room had seen it and touched it. I think if this had gone on any longer I would have cum.
Unfortunately this experience came to an abrupt end when the girl who was lookout shouted someone was coming down the hall.
Every on rushed back to their seats and I just got my pants on in time.

I must confess the experience played a great part in my fantasies ever since
Need I tell what I did in bed that night?

That was not the end, I was obviously talked about between the girls and friends of theirs which led to further experiences but I may tell about those another time (ask if you want to hear)

After reading Gladiator's story I just had to tell mine.
I cant wait to hear Part 2 of his story
I'm sure we are all longing to hear it
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote