Long blonde hair
Single, although flirts with alot of guys
Really good looking, although would never admit it

Shannon:
Rather Small
Short blonde hair
Kate's sister
Single, not very experienced in that department
Pretty, but not as much so as Her sister.

Joe:
Tall-ish build
Short, dark hair
Single; obviously fancies kate

***Chapter One: The Camping Trip***

Okay, so my school often runs weekend camps for the students. I was a regular on these camps, and had gainded a set of friends exclusive to the camps. I was in my penultimate year at high school, when this happened:

It was the first camp of the year, and i was super Psyched for the weekend. Unfortunately, the weather had taken a turn for the worst, and so we were all called into the hall on thursday morning, so we could be informed of the school's decision to abort the camp. However, Mr.Rogers did tell us that the campsite was still booked for 20 campers, and so we were welcome to still go ourselves.

Myself, Kate and Joe all met outside the Hall that lunch, to discuss plans for the weekend. All three of us loved the camps, and were great friends. It was obvious that both myself and Joe had a crush on Kate, although she never picked up on it. We all decided to go to the site anyway, and that Joe and Kate would take tents. Kate told us it was likely her sister may have to come with us too, although I had no problem with this.

Saturday morning came, and I was on the Bus to the town park, where we would all meet. The park was a 10 minute walk from the campsite, so we would all walk from there. As soon as we set off, Kate took the lead, desperate to be in charge, this gave Joe and I a perfect oppertunity to stare at her perfect round ass. I think Shannon noticed though, as she glared at us, she hated people admiring her sister.

As we arrived at the site, Kate pulled out a 4 man tent for the girls, but as Joe opened his bag, to find a massive tear through his tent, it was soon apparent we would all be sleeping together.

This part was rather boring, but i garuntee you will enjoy the rest
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeropatience for this post: