Thread: Fiction: The Cruise
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
You can't label your "T or D with cousins" as a "success" since you left it unfinished. Yes, you had plenty of comments but those were in anticipation of updates on a developing story line. Until you set aside time to put a concise definitive ending (more than a few sentences and "The End") and post in the "Complete Story" section, your original story will always be deemed as a failure! Since you have a "reputation" of writing incomplete stories, anything new will not garner the same readership thinking you will leave it unfinished or, as you've already announced, long delays between updates!
It has the 20th most posts of all stories on Getdare. It has the 13th most views of all stories on Getdares. It's ranking in a 4.74. It is 32419 words. 62 pages on Microsoft Word. And thirty four chapters. I think, by all measures except for the fact that I did not finish it, it is a success. And you cannot judge a story simply on that, just as you cannot say Lebron sucks at basketball because he has no rings - http://chasing23.com/ring-counting/.

And are you staying you don't even want me to start this story? Thats the only reason I can think of as to why you are attacking me before even reading my story.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote