View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
Lucieia

Bottomb
1. Yesterday
2. With a snake in my pussy
3. If one of my friends was to lick my kitty, it would be my boyfriend. I love him so much.
4. And no
5. I have never touched a dick.

The Evil One
I won't make an album, even if snakes are covering my privates, however, I have been on a movie on genki-geniki.com this was a while back when I was in japan, yes, I'm Asian. I won't do it because I don't like to spread my pics out.

Experimental_Daree
Nobody except anybody who has been in contact with my on getdares or have read any of my posts and my boyfriend, he sometimes help me. I don't normally include any of my friend but I will do one with him if he has free time. I have a bunch of vibrators, pumps, a bunch of synthetic cum, a huge dildo, vibrator eggs, anal balls, rubber snakes, lubricating oil, and.... That's it

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Lucieia is offline   Reply With Quote