View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #18
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

Part 6 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Standing in front of her was John wearing his best jeans and navy blue top. Laura stared at John not knowing if he was the blackmailer or not, “What you doing here” she asked staring at his spiky hair. “I’ve come to play a game with Adam he said and disappeared up the stairs”

The three girls sat waiting and wondering what was going to happen, finally the door bell went off again, this time standing at the door was David, Laura stood again staring down at his short skinny body, he was wearing a red Football shirt of some type and tracksuit bottoms. He again pushed passed the three girls and disappeared upstairs.

The girls were beginning to think that everything was a set up when suddenly John shouted downstairs, “Are you girls going to come up here, to get this game started or not” The girls looked at each other shocked not imagining that they were going to play strip poker with Laura/Sarah’s brothers mates and possibly Adam himself.

They slowly walked up the stairs and into Adams room to find all three guys waiting for them, they had 2 packs of cards on the floor and Poker rules on the wall and floor stating the order of winning hands.

First I will explain the rules said John passing a sheet around to the group of 5 players playing the Poker Game. Please sign at the bottom to say you agree to these rules and return to myself. The rules read as follows

Each player will start the game with 3 chips, this will be a total of 18 chips between the 6 people playing.

POKER GAME RULES

Chip Rules
1st = Wins an extra chip
2nd = Nothing happens
3rd = Nothing happens
4th = Nothing happens
5th = looses 1 chip
6th = looses 2 chips

If you stripped an item of clothing you get an extra chip- knickers / panties / boxers etc count as 2 chips. if you lose 2 games in a row you have to do a truth or dare from the winner of each round as well as lose the chips stated above. If you choose dare and do it you receive an extra 1 chip, truths count as nothing, if you did not answer truthfully you will get a double forfeit to be decided by the group.

Start of game = 6 clothing items = 7/8 bonus chips if you strip totally naked.

Shoes – count as 1
Socks – count as 1
Skirt / trousers – count as 1
T shirt – count as 1
males = belt / other item count as 1.
Knickers / Boxers etc – count as 2
Females = bra count as 2

If anyone has to strip any clothing the winner of the last hand will get the pleasure of stripping that item.

No-one is able to purchase back clothing, once it is off, it stays off for the rest of the game.

If anyone looses 3 games in a row, the winner of the last hand gets to keep any clothing that they have already taken off unless the looser wishes to purchase this back for a fee of 2 chips to the person who won the round and therefore has the clothing; however they still may not wear the clothing.

Once anyone is fully naked they have a choice
a) Continue playing, if they loose any more hands they must do dares given by the winner of the hand
b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, they may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to themself.

Once the game has started all people must go all the way except for the winner. No-one may pull out unless they are fully naked and chose option B.

Poker Hands
(from highest to lowest)

Attachment 1222

We will start with 6 cards each – you can choose up to 3 cards to throw and get new cards from the pack, Afterwards you must choose your best 5 cards to play with. E.g) chuck 1 last card. The order of the best hands is listed above.

Any other rules may be put down as long as the majority of the group agree. The group agreed that John had the casting vote if needed as he was the oldest in the group, albeit by only a couple of day’s

Have fun

Are there any other questions? Asked John staring at the girls.

Dani asked “When you say go all the way, what do you mean by that! Are we allowed to keep our underwear on” Johns response was no, everything must come off everyone except for the eventual winner, when 5 of us are naked the game ends.

Sarah asked, do I have to strip Adam and does he have to strip me if we are winner/loose. Yes all rules apply to everyone weather you are male or female brother and sister or friends.

Another question asked by the girls was “You said underwear counts as 2 chips; I assume you mean our panties and bra”. “Yes” answered John “We will give all of you an Advantage because it is much more daring for you to reveal your breasts, than for us to real our chests”

There were no other questions, so before the game began John asked each person how many items of clothing everyone was wearing. This was the response

Dani– Short Skirt, Socks, Shoes, T Shirt, Bra and underwear
Laura – Jeans, Shoes, tights, bra, t shirt, and underwear
Sarah – Skirt, Socks, Shoes, Bra, underwear and T Shirt
John – Underwear, shoes, Socks, Jeans, t shirt, sweat shirt
David – Tracksuit bottoms, Football Shirt, Underwear, Socks, Shoes
Adam – Jeans, Socks, underwear, slippers, t shirt.

Right Adam and David have 1 less item than all of us so we will count Adams belt as 1 and David you can borrow one of Adam’s long sleeve shirts.

Let’s Have fun and let the game begin shouted John.

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

Thank you for all of the Feedback, its much appreciated and a special Thankyou for Anthracis, RedaDare and Sammy08 for the big THANK YOU.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to send a Private Message, and feedback is much appreciated.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote