View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 03:26 PM   #221
Gt7
Baby Member

Not my idea but I saw it the other day and thought you might like it

Step 1: Location
This would work best in a public but forested area, like a hiking trail, or a park, something similar
Step 2: Set up
After figuring out where you’re going, you need to stash individual bags, each with one item of clothing, around your chosen location, be creative with placement, but remember exactly where you put it, you may need to bury them
Step 3: Planning
You’ve figured out where you’re going and hidden your clothes, by now you should have an idea of when you’re going, if you just want the game, go out when you know you won’t be seen, if you want a challenge, go out near-ish to dawn, when the early birds start waking up, but before they go out on their walks.
Step 4: Execution
Go out in something you won’t miss, for the ladies a long shirt or old dress will do, the men, shirt and pants…or something
When you get to the place get rid of whatever you’re wearing (Trashcan…or burn them…burning them is just as good, just remember the rules of fire y'know xD ) then go out on the hunt.
Step 5: The walk home
At this point you’ve hopefully found your clothes, or lost them in the woods, in that case, I hope you’re ready for the long (or short) walk home xD
Gt7 is offline   Reply With Quote