View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 02:13 PM   #212
ksoma
getDare Succubus

This might be a little silly, but let's try it.

Pick a time at night. As close to midnight, or as close to 6am, as possible, to be as risky as you can.

Get in the car, and drive.
Bra, undershirt, shirt, panties, socks, shoes, pantyhose, and a skirt.
Drive down the road with a timer. Every 45 seconds, stop, pull over, and take off one article of clothing, roll down your window, and drop it out. Then start driving again, with the timer reset.
Stick to speed limit. No hurries, but it spaces things out.

Keep going until totally nude. Then one more 45 second drive.
Get out. Climb into the hood of your car. Lay back against the windshield, legs spread on the hood, and masturbate to orgasm.

After cumming, get back in the car, and drive back. Stop at every item of clothing. Get out of the car completely, and bend over exaggeratedly to pick up the clothing.
Socks are two stops btw, and so are shoes

If feeling very brave? Hold up the piece of clothing and take a selfie, smiling proud (and tits visible). Flash on of course. Then throw the clothes into the backseat, and drive to the next.
That is 10 items to stop for, get out nude, pick up, take a selfie with, put in the back seat, and then get back in the car to get the next one.

When home, get out of the car, nude, and unlock the door.
Then do 10 trips, one by one, walking nude and bringing in items of clothing. Take each piece in, lay it on your bed, amd walk out naked for the next one.
Then one last trip out to lock the car.

When you finally get your naked butt inside, go lay on your bed, and masturbate one more time while looking at your risky selfies you took on the way home.

*edit*
I know pics are a limit. The idea isn't to share these with anyone, in anyway. They're just to add excitement to the night, and let you look at them for the last masturbation.
If not being shared, in anyway, I dont think this violates limits. If you dont want to do that aspect though, your choice, of course.

Last edited by ksoma; 04-12-2017 at 02:16 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post: