Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:13 AM   #198
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Aftermath 1

It was all over the news by the end of Sunday evening. No amount of money would prevent this from airing, although most of the details were kept secret (namely, the names of the victims - Justine, Tina, and Jayna). Tina, watching the television feed on their home computer, was in complete and utter disbelief. Her mother and Gael were in the other room. Justine was still bewildered, even if she had played her hand in it.

"So you're saying," she asked Gael, "that the tape I recorded of them talking while they were... was enough to convict them?"
"Not at all," the psychologist replied, "but it was enough for a search warrant. All I had to do was get the tape in the hands of the police. You know, people like Samson... the police know all about them. They have files. It`s just a matter of connecting the dots. He didn't have time to hide anything. Even if they can't convict him for the rapes, they have enough else to send him to jail... possibly forever."

From the other room, Tina called out.

"I can't believe they arrested the Rat Pack!"

Gael had gotten the information about them from her friend at the precinct, the one she had anonymously handed the tape to; she called to Tina.

"Come over here..."

Tina left the computer room and joined the others at the kitchen table.

"What they did was wrong... not necessarily what they did to you... you... volunteered. But from what I heard, they drugged a young woman and raped her... she wasn't willing."
"...because I wasn't there?"
"Tina," Justine replied, caressing her hair, "you can't blame yourself for what happened to that girl."
"Your mother is right," Gael replied.
"I know but... do we know who the girl is?"
"The police do. It's all that matters."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was Gael who got up to answer. August Rand was standing just outside the door.

"August!" Gael said, giving him a big hug.
"Gael... so nice to see you again."

He looked past her.

"Justine. And this is your daughter Tina."

Tina and August actually hadn't met at all since mother and daughter had moved in. Tina stood up and bowed. Justine went over to Rand and also gave him a big hug, leaning into his ear.

"...thank you," she whispered.
"Nonsense. No need to thank me anymore than you already do," he replied with a wink.

He turned to everyone in the room, closing the door behind him.

"The good news is that Samson will be denied bail. He's not getting out."
"That's wonderful!" Gael replied.
"I'll make sure he's never head from again."

Justine was overwhelmed with emotion. She kissed August Rand on the mouth. He thanked her for the gesture.

"Tina," she turned to her daughter, "this man is... a godsend. I know... you know how I've been paying the rent..."
"I know. I don't care. Thank you, Mr. Rand."
"Call me August."

He stared down the younger girl, finding her as attractive as her mother. He had avoided meeting her so far because he knew himself. Gael spoke up.

"I was thinking that, since we're all here, we might discuss some compensation."
"Now's really not the time," August replied, looking towards Tina.
"I think it is. I've actually been talking to Justine about it."

August turned to his tenant.

"I'm not asking for anything more," he told her.
"But I'm offering because... because you have been so kind and understanding, and respectful."

Justine looked back to Tina before speaking.

"Last night, I was raped anally by three monsters... today, because I did it, because I... played my part... they're in jail. You made it happen too... and I want to thank you more."

She placed her hand on his crotch; he was, as she suspected, already at half-mast under his pants.

"...hmmm... Justine, your daughter is here..."
"Tina," Justine asked, "can I take care of our landlord here?"

Tina's reaction shocked August.

"Yes. I think I want to see it," she spoke, a smile on her lips.

Gael leaned into August's ear.

"For once, in your life, August... bend the rules a little."

He said nothing. Perhaps Gael was right about this.

Last edited by interesting; 09-10-2015 at 01:17 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote