View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #10
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
I’ll go with edge and it looks like I can pick 1-5 so I’ll go with 5 edges
Thank you @wolf82 for this task. I had a very sensitive clit prior to starting this task so this task was so much harder than anticipated. I started by gently placing the head of my magic wand onto my clit and turning it to the lowest setting. This had me nearing the edge very fast and within 15 seconds I was right on the edge and had to stop and pull the wand away. I waited 10 seconds and started up and set the intensity to medium on my wand and I was back on the edge within 10 seconds, where I stopped for 5 seconds. I did this twice more and had one remaining edge for which I turned the wand up to the highest intensity and placed it hard on my clit. Within seconds I was right on the edge, and so wet that I was dripping down my thighs. Right when I almost came, I turned the wand off leaving my pussy dripping with need.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cuddleslut for this post: