View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Cynor

For Butt Plugs "home made" options are a lot harder in my opinion. The thing about a Butt Plug is it has that wider base so it's very hard to have it go all the way in. Not a lot of a household items that would be safe to insert will have that kind of wide base.

Now, if you wanted to go the food route you can get some good options and/or carve down some things to make it have that kind of retention ring. Look up "Figging", more specifically how to prepare it, for the general idea.

Sadly with food there are some issues... Cost is a big one since it can (and will) spoil. Not to mention depending on what it is I don't know how safe it would be for wearing a long time like at school. Not to mention pesticides and stuff too, so you'd have to be really careful/smart. A condom covering it would help fix that, but that is extra cost. Then you also have the whole size variance. All fruits/veggies are not equal in size even in the same kind. Or maybe when cutting/preparing it you cut one a little thinner and it breaks off when others haven't.

Really, your best bet is probably just to buy a plug to be honest. They can be gotten relatively cheaply online (and in stores sometimes) and you wont have to worry about things like it slipping on or spoiling. Funnily enough, you can even buy some from Amazon.com, and they'll ship through Amazon so if you shop there a lot it wont look that odd to have a box from them. Size information can be sketchy sometimes, so look up on other sites first to pick a size that is right for you, then look it up on Amazon.

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote