View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #60
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-playmate View Post
If this sounds condescending, then so be it... but I'm continually shocked at how this site seems to contain a bubble of people who don't know how to secure their identity. Maybe because there are a lot of very young people on this site? Still, in 2016, you'd think everybody on line would know to make separate anonymous accounts for cyber-play outside of their regular social media and e-mail accounts. I must be missing something.
This doesn't have much to do with the thread, but I'd argue that it's primarily the older people of the internet that don't understand how to do this. Young people are (or can be, idk about other places in the world) taught how to stay safe on the internet and create emails in school, whereas the internet is still a mystery to a lot of the older generation. Young people generally think they're invincible on the internet, so being anonymous is very important to them.

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote