Thread: Subscriptions
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 01:46 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Actually, that is really not much. I expected it to be worse. And now, that I am not a poor student any more but actually do make some money, I think I could support this site.
I am not happy with all the decisions you make. But I have to say, overall, you all (admins and mods) make a very good job. So thank you for all the effort and love you put into this project. This site is by far the best exchange site I found so far.
And I know, it also costs some money to get and keep such a site up and running. Although, servers are getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays, but still, providing a good and smooth experience for so many users it not for nothing, and its also quite some work to keep it up to date.

What happens actually with the PMs over the maximum of 670, when the subscription runs out? Are they deleted? Can you just not receive any more? Is there a notification, before the subscription runs out?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote