View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #18
Nikkiii

Default gym

Old report:

Quote:
1. Gym:
If you already go to the gym regularly this should be easy to work into your schedule. Go to the gym. Take a butt plug and vibe you can keep inside your pussy. Put them both in and start with the vibe on medium and do your normal workout, when you are halfway done turn it on high and finish your workout. If after your workout you're craving a dick,then pick one or more guys that are working out if they'd like to get another workout with you! I think you know what do from there After take a shower in the guys shower uncovered, and cum once more in the changing area after you've dried off.
I did it on a Thursday after work, quite late. I think I only arrived in the gym at 21pm. During that time I had a fixed workout plan, so that day was cardio. I went to the dressing room, changed into my sportsbra, a loose grey top, panties and black leggings. Then I waited until I was alone, pulled down my panties and leggings again, licked my buttplug and inserted it, before doing the same with my little vibrator. I set the vibrator to medium, pulled everything up and got out of the dressing room.

At first I wanted to stretch a bit and warm up, so I grabbed my yoga mat, and went to a free spot (well it wasnt too busy anyway) and started to stretch a bit. For the first bit I just did some stuff to relax and to flex myself, before the vibrator started to make me more and more horny, so I started to make it more playful. I did more and more sexy poses into the direction of handsome guys working out, just to present myself. Stuff like wide legged forward fold, downward facing dog into puppy dog stretch, well you get the idea :P
I got the attention I seeked, so every time I caught someone looking, I briefly smiled back, before I changed the position, or focused back on stretching.
I caught one person three times, so I already knew, if he would be around till later, I would ask him for the later part of the dare

Well I couldn't stretch forever, so I rolled up my mat and went to a treadmill. My plan said 30 minutes running. So I decided I get a timer, and when I get to 15 minutes, I will turn up the vibrator and do the rest. Music in, and go.
Well yeah and not too much to say here
I definitely noticed I was more damp between my legs , because it felt like a wet spot was building up. Luckily I decided for black leggings, so not too much to see :P
Vibrator at its best, I noticed how I got closer and closer to an orgasm, but normally I should be able to hold the medium setting…
But the movement didn't make it easier.
Well finally my phone beeped and 15 minutes were over. I stopped for a moment, looked around, turned to the direction, where the least people would see what I was going to do, then pushed my hand into my leggings and my panties and turned the vibrator up.
I instantly knew I wouldnt manage to hold that for another 15 minutes…
Well I tried anyways. Back on the treadmill I went,and the orgasm came closer and closer. It felt like with each step the vibrations just eased more towards the right spot, and as soon it would hit it I would explode.
Maybe 5 minutes in I had to stop running, and step down from the treadmill, I leaned on the side of the mill, hard breathing, the orgasm so close, and I came right there on the spot. My legs started shaking, while I tried my best to hide the moaning in my hard breaths…
and it didnt stop, the vibrator still inside I felt like I was stunned. Riding right there on the orgasm. It got harder and harder to controll my moaning, and just when I felt I need to shout it out, I grabbed down my leggings and pulled the vibrator out.
My Hand was soaked, clamping around a still vibrating toy. And finally I calmed down slowly.
A few seconds later I managed ot turn the vibe off. I looked around. In my head this was the most obviously thing I just did. I came right here in the open, I excepted everyone to stare at me, but apparently not. Only one guy seemed to watch me more closely all the other people were focused on their workout.
Well I was in no condition to run the last kilometer which was missing, so I though fuck it, I grabbed my stuff. No idea where I should hide my vibrator, so I opened my (non transparent) waterbottle, and dumped it in. Then I walked towards the guy, who seemed to have watched me a little bit closer earlier.

I thought about what to say, but when I was close to him my brain just made a “Hi, wanna fuck” out of all my thoughts. My inner self wanted to facepalm myself, but too late. He was quite surprised to say the least and first only got a “öh … what” out of his mouth, but after a “your cute, I’m horny, so if you want to we could have some fun” he got a hold of himself, got a smirky smile, and agreed. So we shortly thought about were, he didnt wanted to be too public, I wanted I comfortable ( after cumming standing over a treadmill) so after I declined the toilets I offered the man shower in the far back (the gym had nice showers, not with doors, but between each shower was a nice wall, so in the far back you would be quite good isolated from the rest, until someone would walk back all the way to take the last or second to last shower) and he said sure.

He grabbed all his stuff and we walked towards the showers. He checked if it was empty, we waited till the last guy finished up, then we got out of our boots got into the showerroom and into the back. He pulled up my top and bra, to release my tits. Felt them, before pulling up his sweaty t shirt, revealing an amazing chest and sixpack.

Hell yes :3

I bend over for him, while puling down my leggings/panties, revealing my buttplug to him. He reacted with some comment (forgot :P) and I felt 2 fingers on my pussy for a few seconds, before he hooked them inside. Freak, I was horny… it felt like he was pulling me towards him so I stepped out of my leggings, and turned around. He held up his fingers, so I licked them clean, before he pulled down his pants, revealing his semihard dick.
While he stepped out of the pants, I already dropped to my knees and was ready to suck. And as soon as he kicked the pants to the pile where everything else was I gave his dick a kiss on the tip, making it twitch in excitement, before I opened my mouth and started to suck him off. He went rock hard in no time, so after only a minute on my knees, I stood up hands against the wall and bend over, to let him fuck me from behind. He wisely said, we probably should turn on the water, so it at least seems on the first glimps like someone is showering, and with warm water hitting my back he started to insert his dick from behind. And he pounded me…

first I had my hands against the wall, soon after my face was pressed against the tiles… and I loved it, Still horny from cumming earlier I was already close, and as soon as I felt his dick twitching and spurting inside of me I came as well. It felt like the only thing holding me up was his penis inside of me, everything else felt slightly numb from pleasure. It was really short, but already thaaat good!
He was as surprised as me and insecure apologized for cumming so fast, I only told him not to worry, as long I get a second round :P

He pulled out, and I dropped back down on my knees to clean him up.
Warm water hitting my face, while I tasted his cum and my juices on his shaft.
Then I left his dick a minute to calm down, when I stood up in the corner, 1 leg raised, held by him, and started to clean the creampie from my pussy with my fingers. (of course licking them clean )
when I was done, I only asked “round 2?” and he grabbed me, pulled me up. My legs around his body, I basically jumped up and down on his cock, inserting all the way, switching from moaning to kissing and back.
When he heard the door open, he took his left hand, and shut me up. With him not supporting my jumping anymore, because one hand was used to hold me the other one to silence me, I continued humping his dick, while releasing muffled pleasure noices :P

the other guy started to shower, so he slowly lowered me to the ground, which I used again to muffle myself with his dick, starting to suck it again. Slightly playing with his balls, while he started to moan above me, which I stopped by shortly applying more pressure to his balls, which he took as a signal to shut up.
On my knees I played with myself, while trying my best to pleasure him, and a bit later, he pulled out. Me realizing whats up, lowered myself a bit, looked up to him, opened my mouth and tongue out.
And he came all over my face, covering me with his second load.

I think I was cumdrunk, but it tasted like pure heaven! I couldnt get enough of it, into my mouth. I of course cleaned him up and and again kissed his tip and his shaft, before he pulled me up and with my still cum covered face gave me a deep kiss.

We slowly calmed down, and after a bit more making out, and feeling each other up, we started to clean both of us under the warm water.
He had his towel and shampoo already with him so we both used it. To finish it off we turned the water cold, to really calm down, and finally were done.

Well all our clothes completely wet, since they were on the shower floor, and only one towel, he left it to me, so I could sneak to the woman shower and back to the dressing rooms with all my stuff.i got dressed, put all my wet stuff into my bagpack, and I left, meeting him in the front to return his towel, well and to exchange numbers, then we took a walk together in the night, ordered pizza to a park bench and thats how I met my ex boyfriend

I’m glad there were no kids out of the relationship, try to tell that story to your kids!

Thanks for the dare! Was fun! With consequences for quite a while :3

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post: