View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 10:41 AM   #843
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Hmm. Maybe you and silvy should toss a coin.winner picks an item of clothing for the loser to take off.
Loser has to go and pay Sab a visit in her lab
I got back on GD at 6pm and saw your message, I immediately proposed this to Silvy and.. she agreed and lost! so she lost her last item (but for shoes) and had to go to Sab.. at 6 no people on our floor but the boss was still here.. so quite a big risk for her!
of course I got the chance for a good overall feel.. ass.. boobs.. pussy... and again fingered her some...then she went... but I suggested for her to play the same game with Sab...
she rushed to Sab room and Sab too got some good feel and fingered her... then they tossed the coin..
Silvy came back without shoes...
Anyway she managed to fell my boobs under my shirt and my pussy and fingering me.. she did the same with Sab boobs but was too scared the boss would appear she did nothing more with her...
She then started working again..naked.. and we heard at some point the boss door open and close.. she rushed to hide and I looked out in the hallway... he went to Sab and then after a while back in his room...
I turned to Silvy and she was ..fingering.. she is in total state of excitement..
6.35 now, we have test to finish and wil finish at 7 I believe.. and boss is still in his room ..

Me 73 Silvy 75 Sab 63

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote