View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:20 AM   #40
dicknstreet

I have 3 sisters. When I was 12, they were 14, 10 and 3. My parents started going out every Friday & Saturday night, leaving the oldest in charge. She was (is) pretty bossy. One night as a prank, she sent the youngest into the bathroom while I was in the tub, to gather up all my clothes and all the towels.

I could hear 'em outside in the hallway waiting to see what I'd do. My plan was to cover up with my hands and make a dash to my bedroom, I wasn't angry -- it was a pretty funny gag. But at the last minute, I decided to just walk out like everything was normal.

I walked out, hands at my sides, head up, shoulders back, and head toward my room. Then I realized how much fun I was having, and how good it felt to have those 3 pairs of female eyes on my junk. I turned & went into the kitchen for a snack then into the living room to watch TV, with three wide-eyed girls in tow.

They sat on the sofa, eyes glued to my little rock-hard 12-yo dick, while I just stood there, still wet from the bath. The youngest still had towels in her hands, so I took one, dried off, and just stood there. I had never been so aroused. They wanted a closer look, so I moved closer. They started touching, moving it this way & that, finally one of 'em wrapped a hand around the shaft and that was all it took. I shot off, all over them and the furniture. It probably wasn't that much quantity, but it was pretty forceful.

They acted all grossed out but you could tell they were really fascinated. The bossy one made me wipe it all up and threatened to tell. I was pretty worried, begging her not to. She finally agreed that nobody would tell as long as I followed her rules.

After that, weekends went pretty much the same; I get naked soon as the parents pulled out the driveway, and stay that way until bedtime. We did normal stuff, watching TV, playing board games, but seems like there was always a hand or two messing around with my dick and balls. I think they liked it hard, so whenever it started to soften, one of 'em would grab, pull, slap, whatever. I made a show of complaining, but the rule was, they can touch all they want.

Of course after I came that first time, they wanted to see it again and again, so I was jerking for them several times a night, until the oldest devised a game, wherein they would take turns, using an hour-glass timer from one of the games, and whoever made me come was the winner. They learned that a tight grip and fast strokes were the ticket, so my poor penis was pretty shop-worn by the end of the night. No telling how many rounds we played.

Then she came up with a new game; the last one to touch me before I came was the loser, and the previous one was the winner. So they started to learn how to get me close to the edge. Of course, having no self-control, and no stake in the game, I'd just grab my weiner and jerk off when the pressure became too great. It ruined their game.

That's when they started tying me to the coffee table. The games lasted a lot longer after that. The girls started experimenting with different lotions and lubricants. They got better and better at edging. They also got a kick out of my begging and pleading. Somebody discovered that a nice firm ball massage would hold me right on the edge without pushing me over. It wasn't foolproof of course, back in those days a good ball squeezing could produce a pretty damn good orgasm.

I don't remember why, or exactly when, we stopped. Probably a good thing we did, though. We never had sex, oral or otherwise, never talked about, never wanted to. None of them ever got naked with me. I wanted so bad for them to start having friends over to play, but for some reason never told them about it.

I only got arrested for flashing once, as a minor, way before sex offender registration; slap on the wrist and expunged record. That's how I learned that not all females are excited about the prospect of having my privates thrust at them in just any old rude fashion. You have to put a little thought and planning into it.

Likes: exhibitionism, tease & denial, edging, masturbation, ballbusting, genital bondage

Dislikes: anal, spanking, crossdressing, cum-eating, pee

Limits: poop, permanent marks, illegal, diaper play, messy, wife, family & friends

Toys: household objects, rope, cord, twine, shop materials (pvc, wood, tools, hardware)

PM Dares
dicknstreet is offline   Reply With Quote