Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 05:49 AM   #92
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Wednesday (Day 213 / 176)
Enemas 07 / 20

Well, it's been six days again since my last report and I still don't know what happened last week that I got that horny. Maybe my cunt wanted to tell me what she think of this. But at the moment it is relatively calm.

We had to change the lock to the ass shield (we had a one-key-system), so Mistress can open it to let me poop. But she can't set me free anymore, as she intended.

Anyhow, she take every chance to let me know that I'm inferior in her eyes.
Yesterday she told me to look straight ahead while she sat sideways from me and shaved her pussy. While doing so she told how nice it feels having a smooth pussy and wearing soft panties instead of having a hairy-bush-monster that needed to be caged away in hard steel.
After Mistress had shaved she started to rub herself and telling me how nice it feels while I was still not allowed to look at her. I tried to peek, but soon my eyes hurt because I kept looking to one side for so long. I was squirming all the time till she finally called me. But just to kneel about 1m away and watch her how she fucked herself with one of my toys (because I don't have any use for them anymore). But after few minutes she told me to come closer and while I was eating her out she asked me if I remember last time I got licked. I closed my eyes as the memory washed over me when Master gently pulled me open, blew cool air against my hot spot and then gave me a long slow lick. It left me trembling because I really want to feel it again.
After Mistress reached her climax she told me how nice it feels to have an orgasm whenever she wants and how good it feels to fuck my boyfriend.
I pulled a pout in frustration and she laughed at me.

Same with Master.
Sometimes he just opens my belt and I have to hold the crotch shield while he jerk off till he shoot his load against my pubes before locking me again. Or he opens the belt and after I sucked him off I have spit his sperm in it. The result is the same: I spent the rest of the evening crawling around with my creamed fur. I love it.

Also I got more trained the last days. Master told me to work on my attitude. Because when I get told to give oral pleasure I seem to want it got done quickly, especially when pleasuring Mistress. It looks like I'm not worshipping the gift my owners make me.
I guess they're right. But it's hard to concentrate on giving good head or eating pussy while you have the feeling that your lower body could erupt in flames any second. But Master told me that I had choosen to be their pet, I gave away my orgasm voluntary, I had enough chances to have one, but because I want to earn my pleasure I decided not to. But he didn't see me putting any effort in it.
But also he confessed that he and Mistress went sloppy with it too.

I have to admit: That made me think and I started to read some pet journals again (I had read and saved some on my PC but didn't look at them for a long time). So I asked them if we could we sat together in the evening and update the laws and rules.

Laws are very strict and if I break them the punishment is most serve.
It have to be humiliating and will include my genitals and / or breasts.
Rules are not that strict and can be bend a bit (I forbid myself to talk now, but I have to talk for asking permission to talk).
If I break them I will get punished too, of course. But not so intense.

Furthermore the punishments for breaking a rule will be collected and I get them all together every Friday (my punishment-day), while for breaking a law I will get punished as soon as possible in the next 24 hours.

Let's see if this help to make me a happy pet

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote