View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:31 PM   #5
Joker50
Distinguished Member

I will be honest I often look at the dares/punishments given out here and wonder if the person giving it would like to be on the receiving end. However some of the requests don't help, I see one of the destroy my ass threads is up to 2 or 3 hundred. Well what is the point? she is only going to put things in her ass until she gets bored or she does so much damage that a physician says what are you doing.

I have a butt plug (yeah bully for me) but having tried the once to put it up with out lube, I am telling you, never again, it gets lubed.

@scallywag. I have sympathy for the hour of spanking you endured and clearly its not a one off but you have a spanking number of 300/500 on your signature, why accept it if you aren't going to endure it.

@butterfly, well done for bringing this forward, I think more dom/dommes should experience being the sub but I wonder, how many of you dominate because you would hate to receive and how many dominate because it brings out the bully side of your nature.

Remember a sub is human too, whether you think it or not and if you think they are there to be your plaything to be harmed and destroyed, then you really are in the wrong place.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.

Last edited by Joker50; 10-21-2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: wording
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote