View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
Sluttyplaytoy

Morning

Your alarm didn’t go off!

6) Shoot! You better grab whatever clothes are nearby! (below sub-roll) +all above
2) Underwear [Bra, and bra only]
I didn't fully understand the bracket system so sometimes I didn't follow. For this I did so I wore only a red bra.
School-time
You have arrived at your school which looks eerily similar to your living room.

You are late, this is a punishment after all.

5) Again? 15 minutes of detention after school (Keep track) [30 mins]

You first class is English.
4) Today, you'll be improving our vocabulary. Copy the dictionary for an hour. [Start from the back and copy it backwards]
This was extremely boring. On the bright side I now know a ton of words I'll never need to.
Washroom Break
3)You don’t have time. [Drink a glass of water]

Your second class is Art.
1) Today, you’ll be trying body writing. Write any 5 degrading words on you and make them pretty. Spend 12 minutes on each of them. [Make it 10, but only 6 minutes each]
I made it ten words with six minutes each. On my left arm I wrote the word slut, turning the s into a snake. On my right arm I very badly wrote whore. I attempted making them bubble letters with polka dots in them. On my upper left leg I wrote bitch in cursive, dotting the I with a heart and making the h go off into another heart. On my lower left leg I wrote pig, taking the six minutes to draw a pig in the hole of the p. On my upper right thigh I wrote use me in bubble letters with stripes. On my lower right leg I wrote cheap and a dollar sign. On my belly I wrote always horny in cursive, making each letter as fancy as I could. On my left side I wrote cunt in bubble letters, designing each letter with an individual design. Very messily on my right side I wrote fuck me, trying to make the letter squiggly so the messiness looked like I meant to do it. Lastly, above my chest I write slave, trying to make the letters look like chains. With my time up and my body sufficiently humiliating I went to lunch.

2) You forget your lunch, but your friends toss you some snacks. Eat 3 snacks for lunch. [2]
I had apple sauce, a few grapes, and a mini Hershey bar for my lunch

After lunch is Gym. That’s some good scheduling right there.
6) It is not okay to throw balls at people’s heads on purpose. A call home. (Keep track) Oh, and go run around the field for the rest of the period! 30 minute jog, 40 if you change. [40 minutes, 50 with change]
I changed, adding a tank top and shorts, then ran laps in my backyard for 40 minutes. When I came back in I stripped to my bra.
Washroom Break
4) You don’t have time. [And drink a glass of liquid]
Apparently changing didn't pay off though as I don't time for the bathroom, have to drink another large glass of water, and at this point desperately have to pee.
Your last class is History
5) Today, we will be re-enacting cavemen pretending to be dead. Lie down and freeze for the next hour. [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to detention (keep track)]
The floor was freezing, hard, and didn't help my desperately needing to pee. in only the one hour I gave myself 35 more minutes of detention. Luckily for me I didn't pee.

Detention
Add up your total time
50 minutes of detention
1) Serve it, sit down, no talking, nothing
I got my most uncomfortable chair and say with it facing the corner.
If you have to go to the washroom during detention
5) Ask again in 15 minutes
Knowing I'd never make it through 50minutes I rolled this immediately. Unfortunately for me I got five. I never made it the fifteen minutes. About three minutes later I couldn't hold it any longer. I wet myself. I spent the rest of the fifty minutes sitting in the uncomfortable chair covered in pee.
You may go to the washroom after detention. If you get no detention, or skip, you get no free washroom break.

Afterschool
Count up how many call homes you got. This will be X. Now add 1, this is a punishment. If you have wet yourself at school, add another 1 for each time.

Now, do these punishments depending on Xs.

3) Spanking, early bedtime,Special dinner
By adding one to my two calls I got three.

Spanking Roll
4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
my parents are very angry, not only did I throw balls at kids, but I wet myself. For this I spanked as hard as I could one hundred times per cheek, leaving my ass burning and red. By the end of this toruure I was crying as I went on to dinner.

Early Bedtime
1) 7 pm [6pm]

Special Dinner
6) Nothing
My dinner ended up being nothing, making me starving as I went to sleep shirtly after.

Loves:bondage,edging,spanking,nipple play,hidden public,being dominated, messy

Dislikes (willing to do): pee play and anal

Limits: family,pictures,videos,enemas

Toys:remote vibe,6.5in dildo,handcuffs,7in suction dildo

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71897
Please treat me like your toy.
Sluttyplaytoy is offline   Reply With Quote