View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #4
slavetohumiliation

It sounds really amazing. I rolled today but I'll be doing it tomorrow. Thank you for interesting dare!

4) You don’t have time to brush your teeth either. +all above [Or use the toilet]
6) Nothing [Wear a pair of underwear on your head]
4) You don’t have time! Grab a granola bar. [No breakfast]
6) That is it! I’m calling home! (Keep track) [+30 mins detention (keep track)]
6) Your teacher just wants to sleep. Do anything you want for an hour. But quietly… Or skip the hour, your choice. [Do nothing for an hour]
1) Go ahead. [Go ahead]
2) Your teacher would like a volunteer. Strip and pose (don’t move) for an hour [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to your detention (keep track)]
5) That guy look so hungry… eat whatever you want but eat half as much as you would usually. [Make it a third]
6) It is not okay to throw balls at people’s heads on purpose. A call home. (Keep track) Oh, and go run around the field for the rest of the period! 30 minute jog, 40 if you change. [40 minutes, 50 with change]
3-6) You don’t have time. [And drink a glass of liquid]
1) Today, we will be re-enacting walking across hot coals. Use rice, or legos, or something. For an hour. [Crawl]
6) Skip. But, get a call home. Also, you do not get the free washroom break after detention. [Two calls]

5 phone calls + 1 wetting

Spanking: 4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
Bedtime: 6) As soon as your punishment is done [Same]
Special dinner: 2) Make something spicy, but add twice as much spice as the recipe says. [No liquids with meal]
Cornertime: 1) 10X minutes [15X]
3) Sitting on floor [legs spread]
Grounding: 3) 1 month [6 weeks]
Other: 4) No shower/ bath for the next X days +all above [2X]
slavetohumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote