View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 07:56 AM   #35
JuliaReturns

Things got a little out of control yesterday. I started giving two blowjobs in a public restroom and, for other reasons, ended up fucking 4 men and blowing three more in the back of a van at a convenience store. I'm going to consider my task to fuck three men in a hotel this week satisfied and move on. Next roll is 1, No leaving guys hanging. Next roll is 5, edge each morning and night. Next roll brings me to 60 and my roll there is 3, so I have to continue all these rules for 3 months. Next roll is a 5, so now I have to do this dare for a year. Next is 4, so I have to show one of my friends this dare - I know just who to show this too, hehe, she is already a slut. Next roll brings me to 70, and I rolled a 6, so now I must also have two orgasms a day and may only give myself one of them. Next roll is 5, get at least 3 large toys (1 anal) - for 15 minutes a day practice taking all 3 at once. And my next (and last) roll is 5, so I must have sex with at least 5 guys at once. I will submit a report at some time when I have completed some of this.
Julia - 30's bi-female likes creativity, sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, humiliation, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off, getting caught; hard limits: animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, blood, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food; I am not interested in submales. https://flic.kr/p/vcvn9C. I will no longer do photo/video - sorry!
JuliaReturns is offline   Reply With Quote