Thread: Non-Fiction: Gatwick Yotel
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
WildGirl

Default Part 3

By the end of the film, I found myself with a hand under my body and inside my panties, and another inside my bra, teasing myself. By then, I was so horny I could barely think straight. I stood up and unfolded a plastic chair from the wall opposite the bed (see pic in post #1) and sat down on it, in perfect view of the door's window.

I closed my eyes and unclasped my bra, but didn't remove it yet. I spread my legs and started caressing my thighs, then my belly, then cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples. I played like that for a couple of minutes, then took off the bra completely and tossed it on the bed, still with my eyes shut. Twisting and turning and pulling on my nipples, I got them rock hard, then slipped a hand inside my panties again and started fingering, moaning softly.

A couple minutes of this and I got really wet! Standing up, I removed my g-string. I was naked inside a room with no privacy. I felt like a stripper on display, even though I wasn't sure if anyone had seen or would see me! I turned on the shower light, and entered it, taking my hairbrush with me.
WildGirl is offline   Reply With Quote