Thread: Non-Fiction: Gatwick Yotel
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
WildGirl

Female Gatwick Yotel

My name is Althea. I'm eighteen years old and have recently discovered my passion for exhibitionism.

I have a slim body, with small but curvy breasts and puffy pink nipples, a pert, bubble butt, and long hair which I've dyed black/green. I love wearing it in braids or ponytails. My skin is fair but not pale.

I love piercings. My lower lip sports a ring on the left side, my tongue has a barbell running through it, and so does my right nipple. I've considered piercing my protruding labia, but haven't done so yet. Still, I keep my pussy completely shaven.

This is an account of my first attempt at showing off. Don't expect much!

It all started a few months ago. I was visiting London for a couple of days, to attend a concert. My flight would arrive late at night, so I decided I'd book a hotel in Gatwick and stay overnight.

I read a few reviews online, and the ones about Yotel drew my attention. Something about it seemed... sexy to me.

You see, Yotel is a hotel located underneath Gatwick airport, and it's kind of weird. The rooms are actually small cabins, in narrow corridors, that are tiny but comfortable. Like, say, inside a luxury train. But that's not all...

When I arrived and saw the room, a premium cabin, I smiled wickedly. It was so naughty! The room had a single, comfy bed, and a shower/toilet which was behind a transparent glass wall! Anyone in the room could clearly see into the entire shower area. And even better, the entrance to the room was a door that featured a rather large window. It featured a white shade that you could draw to gain privacy, but if you didn't... well, anyone walking down the corridor by your room could see inside, and also inside your shower... (the link is to a pic of a premium cabin, taken from the corridor, peaking inside the room through the door's window - not taken by me, I found it on the net, but the room was almost identical to mine)
WildGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to WildGirl for this post: