View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #44
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 5

The living room is a modern 600 × 362. All the wall are painted white. We have a black 347×327 recliner chair, next to the black and white 1000×666 contemporary Sectional Sofa facing a black 425×374 Sony plasma screen t.v,under the 500×388 fireplace.

(Jeremy sits in the recliner chair)

James: (hes shocked at what I'm wearing and is trying his best not to laugh) Woah.

Kaiden: (he can't help but to laugh and tease me) Awww, you look so cute.

Cathryn: (Kaiden pinches my dimples, and I slap his arm away) Shut up.

Kaiden: Well,someones a little fistey.

James: (he puts his arm around me) Just the way I like em'. (he gives me a kiss on my cheek)

Cathryn: No offense James,but I'm really not in the mood. ( I look over a Jeremy and hes laughing at me) You're enjoying every bit of this aren't you?

Jeremy: Yeah,pretty much. (the door bell rings) Go get the door.

Cathryn: Go get it yourself.

James: To save my girlfriend's humiliation,I'll go get it. (James gets up from the couch,and walks to the front door)

Jeremy: James sit back down,its Cat's job to answer the door. (James ignores him and answers it anyways) You're lucky you have a boyfriend that cares about you so much.

Cathryn: And I thank God everyday that I do.

Jeremy: You're going to let the next person in.

Cathryn: Whatever.

James opened the door to let Jordan and Trey in. Guessing that Jordan just came straight over here from work,because he was inside the Little Caesars mascot.Trey walked in behinde him carrying four boxes of pizza's,he hands them to James,and James puts them on the kitchen counter.
I was embarrassed to be seen by Trey like this. Before I met James I had a little crush on him,we tried dating once,but it didn't really work out too well,so we just stayed best friends. He is also the whole reason why James and I started dating,but thats a different story.
Trey: (He sees what I'm wearing) Was this suppose to be a costume party?

Jeremy: (laughing at Jordan) Not that I know of. Jordan,what up with the...

Jordan: I just came here from work. I had to wear this stupid thing all day. Is it ok if I can use your bathroom to change?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure.

Cathryn: Can I go to my room to change?

Jeremy: No. (the door bell rings again) Now go get the door.

Cathryn: Fine,whatever. (I go to answer the door and see Logan,waiting to come in,and he starts busting out laghing at me) Ewww,gross. (I slam the door on his face)

Jeremy: Cathryn let him in.

Cathryn: (being sarcastic) Sorry,I didn't know you invited a stray over.
(I open the door again,an Logan is still laghing at me.)

Logan: (he takes his cell phone out and starts taking pictures of me) Smile Hazel. These are going on facebook.

Cathryn: (I take his cell phone out the door) Fetch dorke. (I fix to shut the door on him again,but Jeremy stops me)

Jeremy: Cathryn,go get his cell phone. NOW!

Cathryn: No. Theres no way, that I'm going out looking like this.

Logan: (tuggs at my mop cap) Awww,is Halloween starting early this year?

Cathryn: Its hard to know when Halloween is coming,when you keep that mask on. Oh wait,I'm sorry.

Bradon: (walks up to the door) Did anyone loose a cell phone? It flew in my window,and hit me in the head.

Cathryn: Sorry.

Logan: That would be mine. (Bradon gives Logan his cell phone) Thanks.

Jeremy: Hey Bradon. This is Logan and Logan,this is Bradon.

Bradon: (He shakes Logan's hand) Nice to meet you.

Logan: Nice to meet you too.

Bradon, Logan, and Jeremy walk back into the living roo. I close the door behinde them, and follow. Kaiden is still sitting on the left end of the couch, Trey is sitting in the middle, and James is still sitting on the right end of the couch. Bradon went to go sit in the recliner chair, and Jeremy went to go sit down between Trey and Kaiden. I was going to go sit next to James and Trey,but Logan took my spot.

Cathryn: (I stand infront of Logan) Ugh, excuse me? You're in my seat.

Logan: Ugh,excuse me? It doesn't have you name on it.

Cathryn: Move your butt away from my boyfriend,so I can sit next to him.

Logan: No,I want to sit next to my friend.

James: Hey Trey,can you please scoot down some?

Trey: Yeah,sure.

(Trey scoots down next to Jeremy,I sit down next to Trey, and James switches seats with Logan. Jordan comes back in the living room,and sits down next to Logan.)

Cathryn: Thank you Trey.

Trey: No problem. So what up with the dress? I havn't seen you wear that since you played the waitress in Annie.

Cathryn: Jeremy is making me wear it.

Jeremy: Oh,yeah. I forgot to tell everyone,that Cathryn will be our servant tonight.

Logan: Cool. My day,just keeps getting better and better.

Trey: (talking to me) What did you do to make so mad,that he came up with this?

Cathryn: I don't want to talk about ti. Lets just say that it was either be everyone's servant for tonight,or be grounded for a whole week.

Trey: Oh,i see.

Bradon: Shouldn't she still be in bed?

Jeremy: She should be fine. She took a nap awhile ago.

Bradon: Cathryn, how does your head feel.

Cathryn: It feels better than it did. Although, now that Logan is here,my headaches are coming back.

Logan: Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!

Cathryn: At least I have brians. You on the other hand, is living proof that man can live without a brain.

Jordan: Haha, dude that was a burn.

Jeremy: Thats it. You two don't say another word to each other,unless if its something nice.

Jordan: So what are we going to do?

Kaiden: (talking to Jeremy) You want to finish the game of truth or dare now?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure.

Kaiden: James,Cathrny,Jeremy and I were playing truth or dare earlier today,but we didn't get to finish it. You guys want to continue in the rest of the game with us?
(Everyone agreed except me)

Cathryn: No thanks. I don't want to die again.

Logan: To bad you... (Jeremy cuts him off)

Jeremy: Logan,shut up.

Cathryn: Thanks Jeremy. Besides its not fair for me,because I'm the only girl.

Kaiden: Come on Cat,you were already playing earlier,and you still can't back out. The only reason why we quit playing for awhile was because of your little inccident that happened. You know the rules.

Trey: What are the rules?

Kaiden: If anyone backs out of the game,or doesn't tell the truth or give the dare,then they will be that person's slave for a year.

Cathryn: Fine,but I get to give the truth or dare first.

Jeremy: K,fine. It will be me, Kaiden, Bradon and Logan,against James,Trey, Cathryn, and Jordan.

Cathryn: Okay. I dare Jeremy to let me go change into my normal clothes.

Jeremy: Fine,you can go change.

(I start to leave the living room,but Logan trips making me fall on my knees)

Logan: But wait. I dare Cathryn to strip infront of us,or I could do it for you.

Cathryn: Screw you jack-ass.

Logan: Alright,don't mind if I do.
(Logan gets on top of me,and trys to undo the back of my zipper,but I try to fight him off)

Cathryn: (I start crying from all of this humiliation) NO, STOP.! Let me go!

James: (he pulls Logan off of me) Logan,stop. Get off of her.

Trey: (he walks over to me and helps me back up my feet) Are you okay?

Cathryn: (I'm very pissed off at Jeremy, that he was actually going to let Logan do that too me.) I hate you! (I take my mop cap off and throw it at him. I run to my room,and slam the door behinde me)

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-17-2010 at 10:31 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote