View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #17
7Clubs

Default Part 8

My heart rate drummed its approving response once I had decided upon my goal. Carefully creeping away from the comforting sounds of Kate’s soft breathing, I headed towards my dare. Upon reaching the door, I silently opened up a small gap and squeezed through, effectively stepping out of what had come to be my safe zone. This was now forbidden territory, I was being a bad girl, and because of that, it felt amazing.

I could see Simon’s door. It was only a few steps away, but in my naked state it felt like a few hundred. But now that I was in the hallway, that was my next dare; I decided that if I wanted to touch myself, then I would first have to touch the door. So I slowly moved towards it. I tried to make my footsteps as silent as possible, but despite my efforts, the soft padding of my bare feet along the carpet, still sounded like they were announcing my sordid activities to the rest of the house. But before I knew it, I was at my destination. Like before, the door just rose up in front of me like an imposing obstacle, almost as though it knew what I was doing and disapproved. Yet I didn’t care. All I cared about was continuing down this slippery slope I was on. So I stretched out my left hand towards the door, readied my right hand over my sex, and allowed both to reach their mark simultaneously. As the feel from the touch registered, I very nearly came undone. My legs almost gave out, and I had to bite my lip to prevent from making any noise.

I could have easily gotten myself off right then and there, but I had my perverted game to finish, and my self-imposed rules dictated that the dare fit the reward. So if I wanted to lose control and have an orgasm, then first I would have to lose any chance I had of rushing to the safety of Kate’s room. I would have to find my orgasm downstairs.

The stairs dropped away before me as I stood at the top ready to make the decent. With my first step downwards I noticed the difference in movement immediately. Casually walking naked along a level surface had been exhilarating, but the added exertion put on my legs form walking downwards was driving me wild. With every step I took I was moving further away from my clothes, which only seemed to heighten my senses. I was only half way to the bottom when the repetitive motion of my descent became too much for me, forcing me to slow down unless I wanted to end my game early. As I reached the ground floor, I felt a new wave of indescribable pleasure flood my body at the completion of my challenge. All prerequisites had been fulfilled, giving me the all clear to push my body where it needed to go. But first I wanted to get a safe distance away from the stairs; if I was about to completely lose control of myself then I didn’t want to risk waking the whole house.

I quickly headed along the downstairs hallway and entered the large kitchen at the back of the house. The room was almost completely dark, with only a small amount of light coming through the closed curtains, allowing me to just make out the shape of the kitchen counter. I braced myself against the cool surface with my left hand, while I allowed my right to wonder down to my needy clit. My slit was literally dripping wet. This whole day had been one giant foreplay session, so I didn't mess around; I attacked my swollen button with the desperation I was feeling, intending to get my release as soon as possible. I could feel it coming along quickly, bubbling up from the centre of my being. I was ready. I was finally on the verge of explosion.

“Jennifer, is that you?” came Simon’s voice from behind me.