View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 03:48 PM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Anna,
you say you're a masochist: how do I know that a hard spanking is going to be a punishment for you, and not something funny you really crave? Here's what we'll do...

Get naked, put on your make up and kneel in front of a mirror. Place on the floor, in front of you, all the spanking/caning implements you have, ordered from the gentler to the harsher one.

1. Ask yourself: is the thought of causing pain to my tits, ass and cunt arousing me?
If your honest answer is yes, proceed to number 2
If your honest answer is no, skip to number 3

2. Pick the first implement (and the subsequent one each time you do this point again), and administer yourself 10 hard swats on each tit, 10 on your cunt, 10 on each buttcheeck. Count out loud, and say "thank you sir, for making this cunt wet" after each series of 10. Then go back to number 1.

3. Ask yourself: Am I willing to cause further pain to my tits, ass and cunt, despite not really wanting it, just because a stranger on the internet told me so?
If the answer is yes, proceed to number 4
If the answer is no, skip to number 5

4. Pick the first implement (and the subsequent one each time you do this point again), and administer yourself 10 hard swats on each tit, 10 on your cunt, 10 on each buttcheeck. Count out loud, and say "thank you sir for punishing this cunt" after each series of 10. Then go back to number 3.

5. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at the marks and bruises. Look at the trails of your tears (because by now you'll be in tears). Put clothespegs on your nipples. Lay on the floor, put your feet in the air, then on the floor over your head. Piss on yourself. Try to aim at your mouth and swallow everything you can. When you've finished, lap up every drop from the floor.

6. Look at yourself again. Look at how you've humiliated yourself. Say out loud "thank you sir, for showing this cunt its place"

Come back here and report in detail, clothespegs still on, wet with your piss. When you've finished, you may remove clothespegs and clean yourself...

----------------

I'm not expecting a particular number of swats from you, just some honest answers... but take note that every swat you'll administer yourself while cycling through points 1 and 2 is going to count just as fun for yourself. The real punishment starts at point 3

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 03-04-2024 at 03:53 PM.
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote