View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Going down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxbe View Post
I'm not completely happy yet, it might have been me being a little unclear but I ment your little finger with "pinky".
So you might try it again...
My humble apologies Sir,

I misunderstood, as I call my 6 inch fat vibe "Pinky"

Please allow me to attempt to redeem myself for you Sir,

I have left my office and gone down the hall to the stairwell, standing at the mid floor landing, lifting my skirt, I started to circle my swollen clit with the pinky of my left hand.

The recent chain tugging, wii vibing and pinky vibing have left me a wet mess with a hypersensitive throbbing clit Sir.

Feeling the edge approaching.....I heard a door shut a few floors up from me, hearing foot steps above, Heavy steps, obviously a man, and the coolness of the concrete on my back as my finger sped up.........the risk of being caught aroused me further. I will admit, this is a more difficult way to edge than I had first thought. Starting to edge, hearing the footsteps getting closer, heart racing............a part of me wanting to get caught....if I did, would I stop..........what would happen?......would he stop and watch? would I end up cumming for him.

edge over...........the footsteps stopped......did he exit on the floor just above me....did he stop and secretly watch me down the center of the concrete stairwell.....

Thank you Sir

two more edges and I get to cum again

xoxoxoxo.............

andreaswallows..................and hope someone is watching

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!