Thread: Fiction: The band games
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #21
Sandman777

Part 14 The big twist

She hopped off and began to get dressed while I made this announcement "Amber and Lexi go to the store and each buy a brand new sexy bikini then when you return go change into it." They locked at me weird since it was the middle of october but they figured it was part of there forfiet so they did as I said and left. When they returned and got changed they were told to come outside.

They both wore a cover up and came outside to the cool carolina air where they saw a tarp with a circle made out of duct tape covered in cooking oil. They both turned white as a ghoust. "Good your here as you can guess you to will be bikini oil wrestling until both of you are naked then the loser will be the winners sex slave" I announced. So both girls removed there cover ups reveal amber in a tight purple string bikini and Lexi in a shiny black one.

The girls then each got on there knees and then rushed each other Amber whose about 50 pounds bigger than Lexi easily took control and got on top. Lexis only defense was to grab ambers bottoms and give her a wedgie. This made Amber mad so she grabbed Lexis arms pinned them to the mat and put her big boobs on her face and got the round.

Both Lexi and Amber had to strip Lexi chose top while Amber choose bottom. The next round started similar to the first only this time they were slipperyer amber got on her side grabbed her bottoms with her arms due to the oil which were a thong and pulled while lexi squeeked until we heard a streching sound then pop.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote