Thread: Fiction: The band games
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #17
Sandman777

Part 10 sorry jazz

After meghan cummed all over I dont know what came over me. I wanted revenge so bad that I lifted her legs over my shoulders and keep shoving my dick down her pussy. She started to scream again. "Dont cum" I said. She tried to hold it in but she could not. Just before she released I fired from my dick which lead her to accidently letting it out.

After that I got up and said "Jasmine your turn." The room again filled with oh's as Jasmine got up and took her place. "Strip down please" I told her. She did as I reqested lifting of her shirt and bra and pulling down her shoes and panties. "Since you were first to lose your piece I'll let the girls have you" I announced. All the girls stood up even meghan and started examining her little body.

They then searched the house for punishment tools. They found cloths pins, belts, and sex toys and began towards there pray. They clipped to cloths pins to her nipples thenbent her over and whipped her until her ass was red then they held her down on the couch and filled her with strapons.

They put two in her ass, two in her vagina, then made her alternate blowing two strapons. The pain was tremendous she start panting like a dog. They moved faster the pain grew until she finaly released. They keep fucking her as the two girls on top decided to piss on her now. When they saw that they laid jasmine on the couch and all six of them pissed on her.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote