View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #25
here.to.entertain

I'm a female sub and I've done this before. Even for a girl, the end shouldn't be pointed if you're talking more than half an hour, maybe an hour. For me the pain was more in the pelvic area and right on my vagina. It was pretty easy at first, but after about 30 minutes it got a lot harder. I was using a metal pipe two inches or so across and curved, so even though it was metal it still had a bit more give than a board.

As for a sub just riding it for their pleasure? If the pony is set up properly, they may reach orgasm from shifting around, but there will still be a lot of discomfort.

I've never actually heard of or seen a man riding a pony before, and I've gone out searching for wooden pony videos and pictures.
edges left: 49/72
denial, gags, hidden public, bondage, temperature play, nipple play, spanking, bladder control, body writing, rules, humiliation, mild pain
DISLIKES:
public play, monotonous tasks (lines, corner time), cold showers, misc. real life control (clothing and TV, internet use, it makes me feel like I'm grounded)
HARD LIMITS:
pics/video, extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal

here.to.entertain is offline   Reply With Quote