Thread: Fiction: Terry Babysits The Devil
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
Whitechapel44
Account Banned

CHAPTER 2

Terry moved his hands away from little privates. It was cold out, so they were a lot smaller, to his dismay, than usual.
"Oh my god!" Screamed Candace. "How pathetic is that? My brother is 10 and his wiener is bigger than yours!"
The door opened behind him, and Terry turned around a flash from his sister's camera, capturing all of his shame and embarrassment on film.
"This is going to be a fun weekend Terry." Said Gabby. "You're going to do whatever we want, or I send this picture to everyone at school so they can all see your pathetic little dick!"
Terry turned red and felt his stomach drop. He was not looking forward to the next couple of days. Terry walked in with Gabby's friends as Gabby kicked him hard in his little balls and he fell to his knees.
"You pathetic little boy. You will bow to your queens!"
"Gabby, what the fuck?"
Candace kicked him from behind in his balls as Terry fell over with pain. Gabby put her foot on his pathetic excuse for manhood and began to squeeze.
"Gabby, please, stop!" cried Terry in pain.
"You will refer to me as Queen Gabby. I am your master now, you little boy bitch."
"Yes, Queen Gabby! Please!"
Gabby took her foot off of his balls and dick as tears of pain streamed down his face.
"Now stand up!" Yelled the queen.
Terry did as he was told. Gabby walked him to her room. She looked at his crotch.
"God. How pathetic. So fucking small."
She got a hairbrush out of her dresser.
"Bend over."
Terry did as he was told, knowing the consequences of disobeying.
Queen Gabby stuck the handle of the hairbrush right into Terry's tight little asshole as he yelled out in pain. More tears streamed across his face as he felt his poor butthole ripping.
"Mary! Get me some tape." She said. Mary brought her some tape. Gabby took big strips of tape and taped around his body to keep the hairbrush inside his ass.
"You better enjoy this, this will be your weekend." Said Gabby. Terry's dick got hard.
"Oh my god! Gabby look! He likes it!" Yelled Candace as Terry blushed.
"It's full out there and still pathetic." Said Gabby. "You like things in your holes like a girl? We'll make you into a girl. God, this is going to be the greatest weekend ever girls." Gabby's friends nodded. Terry did not agree at all.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Last edited by Whitechapel44; 03-08-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Whitechapel44 is offline   Reply With Quote