Thread: Fiction: The Village
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 5

Both neighbours stood, Wednesday morning, alone in their houses and their faces dropped. Absolute boredom, yet free reign. Just nothing to do. Bella’s friends were away, Garfield’s non-existent.

Bella headed to her room, her decision being to have a bit of a tidy up. Her room was a disgrace, a bomb site, like a bomb had hit it, because that’s what bomb sites generally are like. She hadn’t cleaned up for days now and her room was starting to feel stuffy. First plan of action was to wrestle her window open. Bloody thing jammed every time. Fresh air, eventually. Then, she began her mission of cleaning up. And by cleaning up, yes, I do mean shoving things in cupboards and squashing things under her bed.

Not two minutes into her chore, though, Bella came across something. A scrap piece of paper, presented in quite a neat little pink envelope. Quite a neat little pink envelope with Kate’s handwriting scrawled on the front, the word “Bella” written in joint-up lettering and a small heart in the bottom corner. She opened it, wondering what on Earth Kate had done, or written. She unwrapped the folded piece of A5 and read the small black scrawl.

“Thought I’d leave you a dare for when I’m away – keep you from boredom. Bit of a challenge though. I dare you to invite Garf over and play dares. I’ll be asking him when I’m back. Have funnnn. I’ll send a postcard too! Xx”

Immediate refusal. No way. Not a chance. Ever. However, an idea floated around in her mind, an idea she quite fancied. Following in Kate’s footsteps, she decided to have a bit of fun with Garfield and tease him a little. In the comfort of her bedroom, she wriggled free of her jeans and slid her pink t-shirt above her head and lay it on her bed. Just black socks and black underwear remained. Without a moment’s hesitation, she left her domain and headed downstairs and into the living room. Prior to entering, she got on all fours and crawled in, so as not to bare all to the world by the window. Not unlike an extremely sexy ninja, she reached up on to the coffee table and brought the telephone down to her level.

She took a deep breath and then did it. She dialled Garfield’s home number. Three rings in and she heard his groggy, and somewhat squeaky, voice.

“Hello?”

“Hey Garfield,” she teased in her most orgasmic voice. “It’s Bella.”

“Uh?” Garfield grunted. “Whadd’you want?”

Bella slowly stood up, her back facing the window. She knew full-well his main telephone was right by his living room window and after a moment of silence, she heard a bang on the other end of the line. Garfield had dropped the phone as he spotted Bella’s half-naked figure across the road.

Garfield picked the phone up once more but said nothing.

“You alright there?” Bella giggled, quickly spinning on the spot so as to tease Garfield some more.

Garfield’s mouth remained wide open, no words leaving it. Just silence, and amazement. It was rather awkward but Bella just giggled to herself before diving for cover as a lady with a pram walked by. In the rush of momentary urgency, she flung the phone back on the hook and crept back through to the hallway.

For a brief minute, Bella’s thoughts turned to Kate and how impressed she’d be if she were here witnessing current events. However, as her thoughts ended and she began to climb the stairs, there was a knock at the door. Bella through herself up against the wall in shock. Ever so slightly turning her head and peering around the corner, she made out some ginger colour as she squinted through the tinted glass. Now, she had two choices. Ignore him and re-dress, or tease him again for laughs.

But, really, she only had one choice. Because the other would lead to boredom.

She moved back into the hallway and stood upright, facing the front door. Another knock and some movement beyond.

“Bella? Bella?”

“Garfield!” Bella replied, her voice’s volume raised slightly and a second orgasmic tone attached.

Suddenly, the letterbox flap lifted and Bella caught sight of a little stubby finger. Then, two eyes peered in, getting a good look at the girl’s body. Bella played along, even if this was utterly creepy and weird. She twirled again, partly bending over as she did so.

She stopped. Facing the kitchen door, she stopped.

“I’m being a whore,” she thought. “And this is just mean. Wrong. Stupid.”

A dilemma arose. A moral dilemma. She remembered some of Kate’s words – “have fun, you’re young, you only live once, have a laugh, be proud of your bod!”

But then she thought independently. “You’re using your own body against people for your own amusement. It’s unfair. He’s a person, like everyone else. You’re being a slut.”

She swung round swiftly, marched towards the front door and forced the letterbox lid shut, slamming it against Garfield’s fingers, before slumping to the floor.

“No more,” she thought.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote