View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Entry 6:

I've been here for about a month now. It really isn't that bad. Eventually you get used to being naked and you forget anyone and everyone can see your genitals. If anything, it's liberating. The women of the house have been very nice to me, some days I don't do many chores and just spend time hanging out. Andy and I especially have become very good friends. A few nights ago something... embarrassing happened. It's weird to be writing this for others to see, but I am a man and I have needs, so yes, I was masturbating in my room alone and Andy walked in on me tugging myself. It was pretty awkward and the way she looked at me I'll never forget. I laugh about it a bit as I write this but at that time it was pretty embarrassing. I apologized of course and covered myself with a pillow but Andy insisted it was okay. She said she had never seen a penis erect before and was curious. She actually asked if she could touch it and watch me finish. I said yes of course because, well, Andy was really cute. She put her soft hands around my erect penis and stroked me until I finished all over myself. She yelped out of surprise when I did, I should have warned her. She helped me clean up after.

Another night she came to me and asked me straight up if she could suck my dick. She told me she was curious about a lot of sexual things but was too shy to ask the last man servant for sex. I told her we could do anything she wanted as long as it was okay with her mother. Surprisingly, her mother agreed to it. She wanted Andy to get some experience because she was hoping Andy would become impregnated soon by a bull. So I let Andy put her lips around my penis until I became hard and she gave me oral sex. It felt great. Her mouth was so warm. We've been doing this for a few weeks now, every once and a while she'll come into my room and ask to play with my penis. I'm wondering if she'll ask to have sex soon?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote