View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Entry 1:

I was invited by the Venus province to spend 6 months as part of their society to write about it in an article for Vice. They are looking for more men and women to join their society for numerous reasons and want to try and show the outside world what they are about. Of course I know that as a man, I will be expected to follow whatever their customs may be for men, and that is fine with me. I am told I can leave whenever I want but I am getting paid for how long I stay, and honestly I could use the money! How bad could it be?
---------------

Entry 2:

Wow so I'm in my room now and the last 4 hours have really been something. As soon as I got off the plane I was met by a friendly group of women and what seemed to be a law enforcement officer and I was commanded to strip nude. I asked if I could have a room to do that, and I was denied it. They said that men in the province do not hide in textiles, but instead are nudists. They told me that penis appearance is important and helps women to choose which men do what. It was embarrassing I will admit to be taking all of my clothes off in front of everyone. There were women everywhere but they didn't seem to really care that I was butt naked. I noticed, they did not. I was told to surrender anything I had that was clothing and that I would receive them back when I return home. I guess I overpacked!

They asked me to masturbate and get erect so they could properly rate my penis. I did as I was told, reluctantly. I honestly thought that was a joke at first. They measured me. 5 inches exactly. They said I was lucky, any smaller and I would be on a lower tier. Whatever that means. The woman who measured me had really cold hands, it felt weird when she touched my penis.

I learned that bigger men are used as bulls mostly to breed, and are given easier tasks as they're mainly used for that and sexual pleasure. Smaller men are given more work as they aren't used as much. I was told if I had been an inch smaller I would be ineligible for bull status at all, but I'd probably still be allowed to have sex, condom only. I guess I'm lucky? They said I'd still be an unlikely candidate though, as most bulls are 7 inches and over.

Bull ceremonies take place when a girl turns 18, she allowed to choose a man to impregnate her, any man she wants, even if he belongs to another family. Any man as long as they aren't real family. However, she does not need to be pregnant at that time, but it has to be done between 18 and 25 to ensure the best offspring. When men turn 18 they are allowed to leave.

I was driven to a nice house in a really pretty village. Very green, the air was fresh. They used solar panels for energy, so they didn't have as much pollution. It was nice. I kind of forgot I was even naked in the car as I interviewed some of the ladies riding with me.

I remembered when I got out of the car however, and felt my genitals slap my naked leg as I walked into the house. I was greeted by a very nice family. A mother, and her two daughters. The father had passed away when the youngest was born, about 18ish years ago apparently. I was brought to this house because their worker male had turned 18 and decided to leave. I would replace him for the next six months as a temporary worker. The women were very nice to me. I'll talk more about them in the morning, I am tired and would like to sleep. The bed in my room is soft and the sheets feel nice against my naked body.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post: