Thread: Dare: Person Above Enema Dare
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #33
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

ok give yourself an adverage enema, whatever your used to and ball gag youself and put on your latex, now set a five minuet timer on your fone alarm ect. and sit infront of your computer, put a chatroullete like site on, any cam site and put the mouse hovering over skip/next chat and blindfold yourself, every time the alarm goes off you have to click next without looking and restart the alarm you can practice the alarm before hand but the skip should be easy if the mouse is in place, you have to do this five times meaning youll be holding the enema at least 25 minuets not knowing who is watching you at all, have some humilliating fun
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote