AmandaPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristram View Post
Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? 14

2) Where did it happen? bedroom

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? fingers

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? rubbing my clit

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? me and my friends had been talking about it

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) like every other dare

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? bedroom

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) used to be clit but since using my hairbrush in my pussy on a dare i've got more into that now

9) What is your favorite toy? handle of my hairbrush

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) on my back, legs spread wide

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? nope, super quiet

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? any hot guys i've been watching on tv. like sam from supernatural

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? no

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) 0

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? 3 times - summer break

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. nope

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy? no

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. yes. i filmed myself to see what it would look like, putting on a show turned me on but nobody else ever saw

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. in the sea. nudist beach, snuck away to aquiet spot

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. fucked my pussy "super hard" with my hairbrush for a minute. kinda painful

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? no

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location? just the sea as i said before

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? no but might try now

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use? humped my pillow

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? no

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? in the first game of truth or dare i played online

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? i wasn't but might now

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)

see above for answers.

19/f/uk
I like giving dares more than receiving but i'm trying to be more adventurous
AmandaPanda is offline   Reply With Quote