View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 05:10 PM   #37
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jones View Post
I find most requests a minor annoyance but have no qualms or problems just ignoring them. So many are from sad desperate boys who don't bother to make a genuine connection by starting with a greeting or checking my likes etc because they are not expecting a reply. Ah well. One can but laugh.

I've sent a few pms to people who look interesting to my purposes, hopefully these were not taken as spam but I had at least offered honest and polite comment and looked up the people before proceeding. As someone earlier said, there is a wealth to choose from and no reason to get caught up with the small fish. :-)

J&M
Well you have the least of the issues it seems like. Your account is a joint account of a male & a female, which draws people away from it, for some reason. Most joint accounts on here, in my opinion, don't get the turmoil that a single getDare account user gets. Several girls on here, including myself, are thankful for a day where they aren't harassed by desperate men & even women, begging and trying to force you into submitting or dominating them.

Some people can not take harassment as easy as you may be able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-playmate View Post
I'm surprised how many people here don't realize you can create multiple anonymous Skype, email, Kik, etc., that have no personal information and are no more risky than having an account here.
Still paranoia is very prominent within new users, as they want communication to be strictly through PMs, and not using any other means of communication, even if it is "anonymous." I was that way and I've grown out of it a bit, but it is still there to an extent.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote