View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 01:05 PM   #3
Dungeon

I finally got around to trying this out, and rolled a 5,3,3,5. This was easier than the enemas I did for cleaning before the dare, so I decided to treat it as one more warm-up before my punishment. After completing that, I rolled a 3,4,6,3. Suddenly, I was wishing I had stopped after the first.

So I filled up my bag with 2.1L of warm water, and filled a jug with another 1.5 in preparation. I also tied a piece of string to each pair of panties, as a safety backup.

I took the first enema, then inserted both pairs of panties, one at a time. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to bundle them up, or if I should have inserted them togeher, but I just pushed them in bit by bit, one after another. I did lose a small amount of water as the enema soaked through the cloth as I was inserting them. I hope this doesn't count as failing because I'm not sure how you would avoid it. With the panties in, I started my timer, and started clenching.

I thought that this was going to be easy at first. "1 clench per second, I'll be done in around 4 minutes." Then I realized how quick it got tiring. In the end, I only finished the clenches with a minute or so left to push the enema out. I got as much out as I could in that time, then I poured the jug into the bag and took the second enema. I definitely didn't get all of the water out, and I felt pretty full by the time the bag was empty. Again, the panties went in, one after another. I lost a bit of water here again, as the panties were already soaked, so the water flowed through them as I pushed them in. After an agonizing 15 minutes, I hurriedly emptied myself out.

Thank you for this interesting dare, the 2nd roll was certainly a punishment. My ass is very tied, and the texture of the panties was...interesting. I'm wondering if there is a different way to insert the panties, because I didn't have any difficulty getting them back out when time was up.
Dungeon is offline   Reply With Quote