View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 05:52 PM   #21
jinuswam

Unhappy

Hearing about the second challenge made me nervous. It is a test of strength, and that is not my best forte. As the tanks started to fill up with green gunge, I felt the increase in weight. I gripped onto the rope as tight as I could. Mailman, who was already gunged before the second challenge started, accidentally let go of his rope. Liters of gunge pour onto him, covering every inch of his body. I found the sight amusing. I was also getting aroused at the sight of him drenched in gunge, but I knew not to get distracted. I focused on gripping my rope as tight as I could. Pieguy, who was enjoying mailman’s predicament, lost focus and failed grip of his rope. It’s quite funny how karma got him quick. Now, the two of them are covered. After a while, the beans made its way to the tank. The rope is getting heavier and harder to grip. I quickly realized the terrible predicament I am in. Part of me wants to let go already so I won’t get covered in more mess, but there is also a chance that I make it out without getting covered. Silly and foxy eventually lost their grips and got covered in mess. As for me, I am struggling to keep up. The weight only became worse when the chili was added to the mix. My hands are starting to hurt, and I needed to switch grips. However, as I switched my arms, I accidentally let go of the rope. I felt the mess cover me from above. It was a lot, the mess just kept on flowing and flowing. My glasses even got washed away as the mess kept on flowing. I was drenched from head to toe, with every inch of my clothes sticking onto my body. Somehow, the mess made it inside my undershirt and even onto my boxers. While the mess felt disgusting, it also made me feel very aroused. I tried my best hiding my boner from everyone as I waited for tiffany and ruby to finish.

Likes: bondage, edging/orgasm delay, multiple orgasms, wet & messy, strip play, nipple play, sex games,

dislikes: orgasm denial/ruin, overstimulation, cum eating, cbt

limits: exposing face/identity, public exposure, extreme pain/harm, destruction of property, scat & piss

discord: jinujinu.
kik: jinuswam

PM DARES
jinuswam is offline   Reply With Quote