View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #52
2BUsed

Default Late post... I am new here...

I am new here, but I like this story. It resembles my own experiences. I must say I enjoyed every opportunity similar to this. I really can relate to the fact that once something like this happens, a guy gets a "following" or "reputation" with many girls around town.

That is more exciting than the original incident in many ways for me. I have been recognized as one that wouldn't resist such attention and been known to co-operate with enthusiasm. It is especially exciting being recognized somewhere publicly or in semi-public. It's fun to squirm a bit while a small group is obviously comparing notes about what they have heard and or seen.

The dirtier they make it seem (and a guy feel) while talking and glancing and giggling. the more exciting it is in both fantasy and reality. Once my dad quietly mentioned to me that two girls in the car next to us had "totally recognized me". He had waited until our light turned green and we had driven off. Knowing it was probable the girls had seen me someplace naked, I decided to just keep my mouth shut. But I really was sorry it happened at the moment we were together.

As we drove away, I did not dare try to look back. I did wonder what would have happened had I been alone. If the girls had approached me with any accusations, I certainly would have tried my best to give them opportunity to use whatever they certainly knew against me for thier benefit.
If they didn't approach, I would have done my best to make myself available to confess, admit and explain my affliction with loving 2B used for CFNM in any way females see fit.
2BUsed is offline   Reply With Quote