View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 08:22 AM   #1
submissive-ana

Default Major Millie in trouble

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ:
This story is intended for a mature audience so if you aren't 18 or over please stop now.
If non consent/ reluctance genre offends you also please stop now.
This story will contain mild force along with humiliation and a small amount of piss play... I wrote it for my Sir so please read and enjoy feedback is always welcome and encouraged either on my thread or in pm... thank you for reading

Millie Quinn cursed under her breath as she stumbled through the woods. She had been separated from her team by an ambush that morning, and now darkness was closing in. If Millie didn’t find a place to hide soon the soldier that had been tracking her through the woods was sure to find her. The Russian landscape was unfamiliar to her and she was already lost, cold and hungry.
Just as that thought crossed her mind a sing-song voice echoed through the trees behind her. “you can run but you can’t hide Major. I am good at tracking and that lovely brown hair of yours is snagging on the trees... why don’t you give yourself up now? Who knows maybe if you do I’ll even go easy on you.”

With a suppressed whimper Millie desperately tied her hair into a tighter knot and looked around hopelessly. At 5 foot 4 the huge trees weren’t an option to climb and hide, and there was no obvious hiding places. Hoping that luck was on her side she decided since the danger was behind her, the best bet was to loop back around and get behind him, maybe that would confuse his tracking and he would lead her back to civilization unwillingly. Sighing she rubbed her aching legs quickly and turned to the left leg dodging quietly through the trees, after about a quarter of a mile she tried to loop behind him, hearing a branch snap somewhere in front of her she froze. What seemed like an eternity passed but she saw no-one so she slowly crept forward and followed a worn path she came across. Millie had only been walking five minutes when she heard a sadistic laugh from her right.

She turned to see the Russian soldier casually cleaning his gun with a cloth, she gasped and frantically turned on her heel to run but she was too slow thanks to her sore legs, he was on her before she got more than five metres away.
“Did you really think you could get behind me little doll? I’m an expert tracker and you are in my homeland. I’ve been wanting you in my grasp for a while, you’re mine now.”
Looking up at him in confusion Millie hid her fear, she couldn’t hit him she was pinned and he was huge... over 6 feet, dark hair and eyes dripping with danger.
“what do you mean you’ve been after me a long time? I don’t know you? I was here on a simple extraction mission one of my men got a private tip off.” She glared up at him waiting for a response.

“My name is Mikhail Volkov. It means Wolf, my last name, it’s what most people call me.” He smiled as recognition flashed in her eyes. She’d seen his name in her fathers files, he was a bad man to anger and her father had cost him a lot of money before he retired. He had brought down several of Wolf’s organization’s.
“What do you want with me?” Millie refuses to show fear she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. “My father retired you have no need of me let me go, I won’t tell him about this.”
Mikhail smirked. “Oh little doll this is about showing your daddy what it feels like to loose something you want... I’m keeping you and your daddy won’t do a thing about it. You’re going to do as you’re told and your daddy already agreed to me keeping you in exchange for his life.”

Millie tried not to cry at his words, managing to break a hand free she punched him hard drawing blood as she split his lip. “you’re a bastard and I didn’t do anything to you and I won’t obey!” before she could blink Mikhail back handed her hard returning the favour before dragging her off. “time to take you home and begin your training.” Wolf growled as he led her through the woods.It felt like hours to the tired Millie before they arrived at Mikhail’s cabin... the Wolf, she supposed it was a fitting nickname he acted like an animal that was for sure. She was jerked out of her thoughts as she was shoved through the cabin door and to her knees. She held back a sob as Wolf pressed his gun to her head.
“I suggest you save some pain and survive by adjusting quickly to my demands. Your training for your new life begins now. May I remind you there is a loaded gun to your head so comply fast... Lick my boots clean girl and do a good job.”

Millie bit back a sarcastic reply and looked at the floor. She knew about kinks like this from stories online, but she didn’t want to try it. She’d been more interested in spanking and simple submissive tasks. With the gun to her head however she had little choice. Reluctantly she bent and licked tentatively, it wasn’t as bad as she had feared but the dirt was gritty against her tongue so she did the bare minimum and stopped. Not daring to speak she looked up at him.
“I said properly doll, I suggest you do it or something unfortunate may happen.” He pressed the gun harder against her head so it hurt but made no other move. Seeing no other way Millie growled softly but lowered her head again, licking the rest of the dirt from his boots until they were shiny again, she wanted to cry with anger and humiliation.

Last edited by submissive-ana; 07-14-2016 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Typo
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to submissive-ana for this post: