Thread: 2025
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 07:36 PM   #26
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Just a comment from a trans girl who looked into this: Full Body laser hair removal is very expensive, so unless you have very substantial amounts of disposable income, this may not be practical. (At least at the place I’m going to, this would be in the neighborhood of 10.000€)

Also: This is sadly not a one-time thing, but rather something that you have to do over the course of many months…

Edit, because I notice that the wording was ambigous: the 10.000€ is assuming 10 treatments at 1k each. It’s not 10k for each individual appointment but in total. That said, this was my quote on a random guess of ten appointments. Whether you need more or less than ten also depends on things such as hair and skin color. It works best if you have very bright skin and very dark hair and the closer the two are to each other, the more you can forget about it. If you are blonde you can apparently pretty much forget about it, because it won’t work on you and your only option is electrolysis, which, if you are not trans and your hair is giving you dysphoria, seems to mostly be a case of “you don’t want to”.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,

Last edited by Fiona; 01-13-2024 at 02:07 AM.
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post: