Thread: Fiction: Completely Random
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The Idea

So I decided to input some ideas I had here. Fetique posted (thanks) so I'm going to continue the story as before, as long as I get a single reply to each post. More than one means that I'll add sections as many times as people reply. Enjoy!

The five of them remained silent. Pamela stared at her naked friends.

Leyla was smiling, the kind of smile you can only display after a very satisfying sexual encounter. Her first lesbian experience : perhaps her first experience altogether! She was running a hand through her ginger hair, making herself discreet at the moment, but Pamela had truly enjoyed their intimacy, and she was actually wondering if there was a relationship to pursue after that. It would depend on what came next, perhaps.

George, her cousin, was staring at the girls' exposed bodies; after just being with Chandra and getting his release, he was not in the mood to start just now, but he could see himself getting more intimate. Seeing his cousin, Pamela, under this new light was bringing all sorts of questions back to the surface. Since they lived under the same roof, the implications of getting intimate with her in any way might prove quite interesting.

Shawn was now holding the hand of his current girlfriend; as Pamela's ex, he remembered fondly how playful she had been in bed, and the thought of being allowed to be with her was not something he could dismiss. He had also seen his girl be taken by George, and the display had shown him that he could allow her to indulge as well.

His tanned tone blended in well with the darker hue of Chandra, equally aroused. Even after such an intense orgasm thanks to George (and with Pamela's permission), she craved more cock and was desperate for her boyfriend to repeat the exercise. Failing that, she would contend with a dildo or, better yet, a strap-on. But it all depended on which direction Pamela would take the game towards.

"I... I'm wondering something..." Pamela finally said.
"Yes?" Chandra inquired, hoping to get her to talk more and break the silence.
"How would you feel about...?"

There was still some hesitation in Pamela's voice, and everyone wondered why. It wasn't like she was shy about anything. Finally, Pamela spilled her guts.

"So, I want to invite more people."
"More people?" Leyla rose, somewhat afraid.
"Yes, but... only people we want to see."
"It's already late!" Leyla replied.
"It's not that late. It's barely ten."

There was no answer this time.

"I'm game," Chandra said, "but how? Who?"
"Well, I say we... each invite one person. A friend. Someone we'd like to... involve in this."
"You mean get intimate with," Shawn corrected.
"Yeah. Besides, the more, the merrier, and it will give us a chance to... experiment further. Listen, I really feel like tonight is... unique. Like it will never pass again. So..."

There was no immediate answer. Everyone pondered the question. Suddenly, Pamela reasoned out what she wanted to say, and how she wanted to say it.

"So... new dare. I dare each of you to call one friend and invite them over."

The challenge was done. Reservations fled like the wind. It was obvious everyone was going to call. But whom?

Who else should be invited? If you'd like to create a quick character (I can flesh him/her out as the story unfolds), all you need to do is tell to which of the other characters (Pam, George, Leyla, Shawn, Chandra) he relates to. Eagerly awaiting your suggestions, and any others about what type of activity/dares the grop can have fun doing.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote