View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Try making a model out of play-doh. You can get a cheap can of it almost anywhere. Leave it out a couple of days to let it harden. Make sure it's smooth. Pay special attention to the shape of the end that sticks out of your behind. It's going to be pretty unyielding and could seriously bruise you if you sit on it for a long time. It will also have a tendency to break off when you sit down.

Cover it with a large balloon and tie off the end. (Balloons work better for this than condoms because they're thicker. Just make sure that the balloon is latex--most of them are.) If you're up for it, you can also make something that resembles play-doh. A recipe can be found here.

Problem with play-doh, though, is that it is hard and brittle. It won't last long, but maybe it doesn't have to. A good plug should have some give to it. I don't know of anything right off hand that would be ideal.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote