Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:34 AM   #147
moretech

Default Page 110

“Okay, so then I am now naked at all times, I can not cover up, I must be neatly shaved, I can not change my dress code until everything else is disabled, I have to be stimulated when I am eating, I am owned by everyone here, all of our siblings and parents, I can not disable ownership rules until everything else is disabled, I have to wear the unlimited stamina bracelet which will have a minimum of 3 bracelets to send a signal for me to be horny to at all times, I have to have a tattoo of the rules on my back as well as a boner garage tattoo near my pussy, I have to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group and post it online each day, I also have to do the same with a video of myself being naked, I have to finger myself in front of either Jason or Emmett daily, I have to get spanked in public by a stranger daily, I have to also get fingered by two strangers each day in public, on top of that I also have to finger myself on camera and send it to all of you each day, I have to be a food dish once, I will need to tie myself up in the living room of my house in eagle spread position once a month, I will also need to swallow any cum that goes in my mouth and redirect any cum that touches my body to my mouth. I can not disable tasks that involve fucking until after everything else is disabled and have to allow anyone to fuck me and let them know when I see them, I also need to do a webcam show twice a week and fuck Jesse once a week, on top of all that I also have to be milked daily and have to allow pets to fuck me, I also need to fuck an animal on tape once a week and send the video of it to you all and post it online, I then also need to fuck a random guy from this group once a week and have cum dripping out of my pussy at least once a day, I also need to fuck Jason for as long as I am less than 25 years old and Ian and two other guys for as long as I am less than 21 years old, that sure is a lot of rules but oh well” said Amy followed by “Do I need to know something else?”

“Ah yes, something that all you girls, except for Alice and May, need to know, those kernel looking things I got you to swallow when we had to pretend to be a chicken was the pill to allow you all to become pregnant, so more than likely, each and everyone of you will be pregnant as you all got fucked by a minimum of 19 guys” said Ian making almost all the girls be surprised and some call him crazy, but as they realized it is too late to do anything about it now they sighed and then let it go. “Okay, Amy, there is one more thing you need to know” said Tammy “Okay, what is it?” “well, all of the rules you have can be disabled after one month of not being pregnant but you can not use any birth control” said Tammy. “Okay, so in other words, I will have these rules for the rest of my life and be a baby factory” Amy replied. “Not entirely true, those that own you are allowed to disable one rule once a month but they have to decide on this, also if in that month somebody else has already disabled a rule, another person can not do so unless they get approval from half of the people that still own you” said Tammy to which Amy nodded.

“As for all of us, none of us is allowed to abort the baby if we did get pregnant” said Tammy making everyone sigh. “Yea, you will all be pregnant as the pills that the guys took is to make us more potent and able to cum over and over again, some of you will probably have twins or triplets due to the potent sperm we all gave you” replied Ian making the girls sigh again. After Amy put the bracelet on, got people of the group to give editable tattoos to her body she then said “As you all know, you can all fuck me at any time” making everyone nod. For the next hour and a half the group kept on talking while they were all naked and resting, May was clearly embarrassed but too tired to put clothes on, after the hour and a half May put her clothes on and then left to which everyone else that had clothes at the place did the same while those that did not have clothes left completely naked, in the cold, including Amy.

The next few days Amy followed the rules perfectly and at the same time set up for her to be the food dish once, when the day she would be the food dish came Jesse helped her set it up by placing all the food on her naked body. While the others were picking the food of her body and eating it Amy felt embarrassed due to the bracelet that Jesse quite often put to her being embarrassed. Once they were all done eating Amy cleaned herself up and went to do her other tasks of the day.

September 18 of the year 3423
Over the next nine months Amy grew in size due to the baby growing in her while constantly doing all her tasks, each month she also got one person to disable a rule for her. By the time she gave birth to a baby girl Amy had been able to get rid of having to never cover up, having to stay neatly shaved, having to be stimulated while eating, having to send a nude selfie to the group and post it online, having to send a video of herself naked to the group and post it online, having to finger herself in front of either one of Tracey’s brothers, having to be fingered by two strangers in public daily, having to finger herself on camera and send it to the group daily and the having to be tied up in the living room once a month.

As all the members from the group, their siblings and parents owned Amy’s body plus having done all the rules as she was told she is busy being a sex slave to them all quite often. Normally, due to having been naked and used over and over again over the last 9 months she would have gotten used to it, but due to the unlimited stamina bracelet that constantly is being turned to her being embarrassed she is still getting red in the face whenever somebody can see her and even more so when she gets fucked as a slave. During the whole time the group did not do a single game for rules but did play with Amy’s body. Just like the rules say, she is also having her pussy filled out with cum each day and so, shortly after giving birth, she got pregnant again. As Amy can not choose what rules that get disabled it also took her a year and 3 months since she took up all the rules before she was able to get dressed again but she was still owned by everyone and still had all of the tasks that involved fucking. Once she was able to get dressed again she felt relieved but knew it wouldn’t change all that much just yet.

March 23 of the year 3424
Amy, who was clearly pregnant, was still being fucked daily, usually by multiple guys in a single day and did not have the unlimited stamina bracelet anymore, ended up being exhausted from fucking regularly but by this time she was not really embarrassed by it anymore as she had to do it every day. Amy got used to it so much that even though she can wear clothes, she never did while she was at her own house and when going out in public she usually used just a dress or a t-shirt and skirt giving easy access to her pussy but if she only had to do a few things outdoors then she usually did those things completely naked to not waste time putting clothes on and taking them back off. Slowly over time, Amy got rules disabled one at a time until after 6 years of taking up the rules of everyone else she finally managed to not be owned anymore and not have any rules, in that time Amy gave birth 8 more times and was pregnant once more.

The game that started when Amy was 15 ended when she was 23 years old.

The End.